X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    how soon bomber forgets that suck team shut out our boys 0-4 earlier this season
    I was thinking that last night. HOW did BU lose to this team?

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Five goals!!! Be still my heart. (Man, Merrimack sucks.)
    how soon bomber forgets that suck team shut out our boys 0-4 earlier this season

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Before last night: 11 points in 24 games. Last year, 27 in 36 games (with a significantly better offensive team).
    just sayin'

that year mookie is talking about, nieto was 9-13-22 through the first 30 games. then went 9-6-15 over the next 8 (boys were shut out last game in hea finals). no way he was leaving before that final kick. kid looked lost out there....then he scored a goal in 6 of those 8 and got an offer to leave.
    hope krys has a strong finish (cause it is needed), but be careful what you wish for

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied

Five goals!!! Be still my heart. (Man, Merrimack sucks.)

I really miss the days when Maine-BU had juice. Those 90's games never disappointed. There were plots, subplots, hate, cheating, more hate, and a ****-ton of skill.

BU Hockey: At Least We Won't Have to Pay for Parking in Two Weeks

Leave a comment:

• Rogie21
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    krys will be gone now. 5pt night will draw attention like nieto's big finish did his jr year as well.
    Before last night: 11 points in 24 games. Last year, 27 in 36 games (with a significantly better offensive team).

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

mookie misses proper bacon

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
    Just because it won't mean anything doesn't mean the baked potatoes won't be delicious.
    I am so eager to have a baked potato.

Leave a comment:

• quiddlet
    replied

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
    I know there's an odd number of teams but the fact that the 5 games are spread out over 3 days is so Hockey East. Most leagues in most sports will schedule the final regular season game at the same time so in a scenario like BU is in, they will play the game thinking they have a chance for home ice. As it stands now, if the favorites win on Thursday/Friday that BU/Maine game will mean nothing.
    Just because it won't mean anything doesn't mean the baked potatoes won't be delicious.

Leave a comment:

• Thiessen'sBetter
    replied

Yes. Need Vermont to beat Lowell or UNH to beat NU. And BU must beat Maine. Terriers will know if they have a chance before Saturday's game begins.
    I know there's an odd number of teams but the fact that the 5 games are spread out over 3 days is so Hockey East. Most leagues in most sports will schedule the final regular season game at the same time so in a scenario like BU is in, they will play the game thinking they have a chance for home ice. As it stands now, if the favorites win on Thursday/Friday that BU/Maine game will mean nothing.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    I believe a Lowell tie and BU win does it as BU would have more conference wins and I think that's the second tiebreaker.
    yah, but no way umlol doesn't take 2pts at uvm.
    nu ain't losing at home vs uhn.
    bc may beat pc, but bu loses the 3rd tb there.

5th place it is...

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

krys will be gone now. 5pt night will draw attention like nieto's big finish did his jr year as well.

nice night all around. haven't scored more than 2 since 1st Feb

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Yes. Need Vermont to beat Lowell or UNH to beat NU. And BU must beat Maine. Terriers will know if they have a chance before Saturday's game begins.
    I believe a Lowell tie and BU win does it as BU would have more conference wins and I think that's the second tiebreaker.

Leave a comment:

• Rogie21
    replied

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    I’m too lazy to look but is home ice still possible?

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

I’m too lazy to look but is home ice still possible?

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    word on the street is Bobo is playing tonight
    Lines out, 3rd line center.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X