X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blazer777
    replied
    Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Hey, I got my 1 point, so I am on the scoreboard for the season. But, I do not like picking against AHC teams in OOC games during this part of the season, and I do not like picking against my own team later in season, which leads me to make lots of really bad picks, given that my team is usually in the basement. Kinda takes a lot of the fun away of being a fan for me.
    I know right! I here picking against RIT which leads to some miserable Sundays when the results come out. I'm just messing with you anyway seeing you've been quiet on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
    Yes, still time except for Snively. I predict a bad season for him.
    Hey, I got my 1 point, so I am on the scoreboard for the season. But, I do not like picking against AHC teams in OOC games during this part of the season, and I do not like picking against my own team later in season, which leads me to make lots of really bad picks, given that my team is usually in the basement. Kinda takes a lot of the fun away of being a fan for me.

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied
    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2018-2019 <<

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
    Looks like I must have misclicked the AIC/Providence game. Had they pulled off the upset, I would have looked like a genius, though.

That was the week to do poorly with only 3 official games on the board. New players can jump in and still win this with good prediction skills.
    Yes, still time except for Snively. I predict a bad season for him.

Leave a comment:

• komey1
    replied

Welcome back to the party. Looks like your skills are a bit rusty though.��
    Looks like I must have misclicked the AIC/Providence game. Had they pulled off the upset, I would have looked like a genius, though.

That was the week to do poorly with only 3 official games on the board. New players can jump in and still win this with good prediction skills.

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied
    Too late. Rip Van Komey woke up from his summer hockey hibernation in time.
    Welcome back to the party. Looks like your skills are a bit rusty though.😃

Leave a comment:

• mar7967
    replied

A bunch of games on the schedule this weekend, including Mercyhurst in the IceBreaker. I am unsure what the OT procedure will be for the IceBreaker, so I included an option for Tie and we will go with the official result (if tied at the end of 5 minutes of OT and it goes to a shootout, it will be a tie. If they play full OT periods for a winner, the winner will be obvious.). I also included both possible match ups for Saturday, and will use the pick for the relevant game.

Make picks here: https://goo.gl/forms/UH9fDDpi4yAzrvJl2
    View other's responses: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics

Finally, a note to come back early next week because there will be a game on Thursday October 18th.

Leave a comment:

• mar7967
    replied

AHC's poor OOC start got lots of people 3 points. Here are standings after week 1. I added Chris Lerch's picks in from the USCHO article - not sure if Dan Rubin is doing them this year too, or if they are rotating weeks? USCHO seems to have changed up the process here, so we'll see what happens.

Code:
    Rank   Username             Points
    1	TovarishchLisa........3
    1	TalonsUpPuckDown......3
    1	SweeneyHawksHockey....3
    1	niahock...............3
    1	Mikey NoNo............3
    1	Downstate_RIT_Fan.....3
    1	Chris Lerch...........3
    1	Bronco Hockey Fan.....3 (pending verification)
    9	XCTiger...............2
    9	salty37...............2
    9	mar7967...............2
    9	CornwallAce...........2
    9	Blitz.................2
    9	blazer777.............2
    15	Snively65.............1
    15	komey1................1
    As always, I am human and can make mistakes, so let me know if something looks off. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mar7967
    replied

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
    Just got my account approved, albeit a couple days late. Any chance I can get all my picks from this weekend added into this contest? I also post them on twitter, so if you need a screenshot to verify...
    Welcome! I'll add them if you have time-stamped picks from before puck drop - a twitter link will do.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Hockey Fan
    replied

Just got my account approved, albeit a couple days late. Any chance I can get all my picks from this weekend added into this contest? I also post them on twitter, so if you need a screenshot to verify...

Leave a comment:

• TovarishchLisa
    replied

Roiugh night for the AHC with all losses except RIT, and that includes 2 exhibition games.
    I thought Mercyhurst/BG would be a much closer game and a sleeper "game to watch".

I'm not great at predicting those things haha

Leave a comment:

• komey1
    replied

Roiugh night for the AHC with all losses except RIT, and that includes 2 exhibition games.

Leave a comment:

• komey1
    replied

My 3rd pick is my final and correct pick. Please ignore the first two, Goggle was confused. Welcome back everyone and thanks once again MAR for setting this up. PS, please don't let Komey see this!
    Too late. Rip Van Komey woke up from his summer hockey hibernation in time.

Leave a comment:

• mar7967
    replied

Welcome to the newcomers! We're happy you are here.

We have picks from 12 people so far (if you ignore Blazer's 3 entries Hopefully bumping this thread will get us a few more!

Make picks here: https://goo.gl/forms/fJYeRNbIXCl6OtoB3
    View other's responses: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics

Leave a comment:

• TovarishchLisa
    replied

What the hell, I'm not a fan of an AHA team, but I'll gladly join in.

Leave a comment:

• Blitz
    replied

Picks made, excited for another season to begin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X