X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
    haha, I had high hopes for you after you earned that point but now......nothing but sadness for your season!
    Oh, I know. But, I had been finding it more and more difficult to pick against my own team. But, you will like our new arena, and a slice of pizza will be on me! :-)

Leave a comment:

• CornwallAce
    replied
    Re: >> AHC Pick'em 2018-2019 <<

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
    More proof that Atlantic Hockey is hard to predict: RIT sweeps AIC 2-1 and 5-2. AIC follows that up with a 5-0 beat down on Air Force.
    One word. Dracutt.

Air Force is without their starting goalie who has stonewalled AIC in past years. Christopolous(sp?)

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Hey, I got my point the week of the season and I ain't giving it up. :-)
    haha, I had high hopes for you after you earned that point but now......nothing but sadness for your season!

Leave a comment:

• komey1
    replied

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
    The world is upside down this year in Atlantic Hockey. Imagine the odds of Air Force being swept and shutout by a combined 9-0 score. Those kinds of weekends usually elicit comments from opposing teams for the rest of the season..”Hey nice weekend against AIC, Ha Ha.” We all agree AIC is much improved but I’m not sure how many of us had AIC sweeping Air Force after Air Force swept Army and AIC was swept by RIT. Practices this week for AF will be interesting. It’s shaping up to be a fun year!
    Going into that weekend, AIC was 1-5 in their last 6 games.

Someone needs to find audio of the press conferences after the games. RIT will get Air Force in a couple weeks. Not sure that is a good thing now.

Leave a comment:

• Downstate_RIT_Fan
    replied
    You're having a bad week, eh? Not to worry, I think we all are
    The world is upside down this year in Atlantic Hockey. Imagine the odds of Air Force being swept and shutout by a combined 9-0 score. Those kinds of weekends usually elicit comments from opposing teams for the rest of the season..”Hey nice weekend against AIC, Ha Ha.” We all agree AIC is much improved but I’m not sure how many of us had AIC sweeping Air Force after Air Force swept Army and AIC was swept by RIT. Practices this week for AF will be interesting. It’s shaping up to be a fun year!

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Not to worry, there's always Snively to custom your fall🙃
    Hey, I got my point the first week of the season and I ain't giving it up. :-)
    Last edited by Snively65; 11-18-2018, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied
    Originally posted by Blitz View Post
    Tough week for sure, getting hammered so far. Hoping i can get some breaks this weekend cause i'm fallin down the list pretty hard at this point!
    Not to worry, there's always Snively to cushion your fall��
    Last edited by blazer777; 11-18-2018, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied
    Originally posted by komey1 View Post
    More proof that Atlantic Hockey is hard to predict: RIT sweeps AIC 2-1 and 5-2. AIC follows that up with a 5-0 beat down on Air Force.
    You're having a bad week, eh? Not to worry, I think we all are

Leave a comment:

• komey1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blitz
    replied

Tough week for sure, getting hammered so far. Hoping i can get some breaks this weekend cause i'm fallin down the list pretty hard at this point!

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied

Here's a bump in case you need a reminder for next week.

Leave a comment:

• Downstate_RIT_Fan
    replied
    Congrats Downstate, nice move up to the top floor. It appears I'm falling down to themed-levels!
    Thanks Blaze, i don’t expect to be there long. This pickem for me is like a college physics exam,I never knew if I was going to get an A or a D. I expect a D for the next couple weeks, it’s a real crap shoot. The teams are so close in talent it often comes down to the intangibles and I just don’t know all the teams that well to know how they’re feeling heading into a weekend series. Good luck to all in the next few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• blazer777
    replied

Congrats Downstate, nice move up to the top floor. It appears I'm falling down to themed-levels!

Leave a comment:

• Blitz
    replied

The make or break week....pulling out the crystal ball but it is looking very foggy at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• mar7967
    replied

As mentioned previously, I am out of town this weekend and next week, so I am posting the next 2 weeks. This gives us 22 games (and I don't think I missed any this time!)

If you want to change picks at any point, resubmit all picks (all games are required anyway). I can see your submission time and only update picks for games after you submit.

Make picks here: https://goo.gl/forms/flUZ4wT8HpqfsYoi2
    View responses here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X