This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rochester View Post
    It looks like RIT is sponsoring as many buses as needed. It's an RIT home game so lets make it feel like a home game!
    One more sleep until game day!
    RPI Engineers
    RIT Tigers
    ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
      One more sleep until game day!
      A day and a wake up!
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2018/2019 - Time For The Tigers to Roar <<<

Just a heads up, my "will call" tickets just showed up in my snail mail. If you ordered through tickets.com and thought you were getting will call tickets you probably want to double check your snail mail.

I'm lucky a friend texted to tell me because I hardly ever check my mailbox - I would have left without them

Comment

• I know most of the folks who post here are homers for RIT hockey (like me) but is it just me when I think that some deserving RIT players were snubbed this year for the AHA All-Conference teams and league individual awards?

Happy for Mr.Drackett but thought i’d see a few more Tigers. Thoughts?
          RPI Engineers
          RIT Tigers
          ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
            I know most of the folks who post here are homers for RIT hockey (like me) but is it just me when I think that some deserving RIT players were snubbed this year for the AHA All-Conference teams and league individual awards?

Hopefully the Tigers will render those awards meaningless by winning two games this weekend.
            John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
            AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
            AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
            NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
            NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
            NCAA DII - 1983
            NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

• Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
              Hopefully the Tigers will render those awards meaningless by winning two games this weekend.
              I thought the same thing, go out and do a workman like job and win the next two games. Keep your eye on the bigger prize.. it’s game day boys.
              RPI Engineers
              RIT Tigers
              ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by sammich824 View Post
                Just a heads up, my "will call" tickets just showed up in my snail mail. If you ordered through tickets.com and thought you were getting will call tickets you probably want to double check your snail mail.

I'm lucky a friend texted to tell me because I hardly ever check my mailbox - I would have left without them
                I was very confused to have my tickets show up in the mail on Wednesday. Glad they weren't delayed...
                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                  I was very confused to have my tickets show up in the mail on Wednesday. Glad they weren't delayed...
                  Did you check your online recipe? Does it clearly say Will Call? I didn't check mine yesterday as I got home late and thought my wife had and just fond out she had not. Sounds like I might have to head home at lunch...
                  Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                  The Mule
                  Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                    Did you check your online recipe? Does it clearly say Will Call?
                    The receipt for my extra ticket clearly states Delivery - Will Call. And Will Call was the only possible delivery method when I ordered online. Received the ticket in the mail on Wednesday anyways. Gotta love the Organization.
                    Scott Biggar
                    WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                    Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

I know most of the folks who post here are homers for RIT hockey (like me) but is it just me when I think that some deserving RIT players were snubbed this year for the AHA All-Conference teams and league individual awards?

I'm always more worried about this weekend then the individual awards. I think one thing that worked against them is if we can be honest Erik Brown was the classic streaky goal scorer this season. I think Drackett, Hamacher, and Girduckis have been the most consistent performers all season. Now don't get me wrong, Brown's 18 goals is nothing to sneeze at and I think a deciding factor on if the Tigers go to the NCAAs will be if that number is 20 or higher at the end of this weekend. So if it puts a little chip on Brown's shoulder I'm for it!!

For this weekend I think it's really simply. RIT really controlled play against Niagara all season, even in the game they lost. That game came down to not finishing and a few bad mistakes and the worst possible moment (again) and one great effort by Niagara that was aided by one heck of a lucky bounce. RIT's record against AIC speaks for it's self and we know RMU is no push over but beatable. I'm also ready to put the upset alert on the first game. RMU always seems to arise to the challenge except in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!! Other trends that seem to spell good luck, everyone kind kept saying I think Air Force is going to win "Because they always do". While now that they are out it seems like it's just right to fall into RIT Lap for their 4th Championship.

It just really comes down to what RIT team shows up and how they play.

Thomas M. Naeger
                      The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
                        The receipt for my extra ticket clearly states Delivery - Will Call. And Will Call was the only possible delivery method when I ordered online. Received the ticket in the mail on Wednesday anyways. Gotta love the Organization.
                        Thanks, I guess I'm heading home for lunch...

Thomas M. Naeger
                        The Mule

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
                          This was my experience too. Although my reciept does list a $1.50 charge for "shipping/handling" in addition to my $3.15 "convenience fee," but I just assumed it was another processing fee or something.
                          Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                          College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                          Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                          Men's Frozen Four 2010
                          Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                          Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                            Thanks, I guess I'm heading home for lunch...
                            Good luck with all of you that will be attending tonight’s game, I’m jealous, hope there are no mix ups with getting into the building, parking, etc. I’m also leaning RMU in the first game.
                            RPI Engineers
                            RIT Tigers
                            ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Good luck with all of you that will be attending tonight’s game, I’m jealous, hope there are no mix ups with getting into the building, parking, etc. I’m also leaning RMU in the first game.
                              AIC is 0-4 this year to the Tigers. I like those odds. Just how we didn't match up well against Sacred Heart, the same can be said about AIC and the Tigers in my opinion of course.
                              R I T HOCKEY
                              Frozen Four
                              Elite Eight
                              NCAA Tournament
                              2010-2015-2016
                              RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Well I got home and no tickets there, but ironically RIT did send me a letter asking for more money....

I just going to print out my confirmation Email just in case, probably be wise for everyone to do that. Who knows what we are going to find when we get there. I think we should all corner DeGregorio and offer him some "suggestions"...

Thomas M. Naeger
                                The Mule

Comment

Working...
                                X