X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2018/2019 - Time For The Tigers to Roar <<<

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
    thanks to those lovely governments that some people love so much...
    Without government, we'd all have to pay tolls to park on privately-owned roads so I don't get your point.

Powers &8^]

Comment

The trolley from Fountain Plaza in is free so parking garages in that area are a good option. Beware though that the outgoing trolleys may stop if the games are very late but it is walkable to there. They do run a late trolley 1/2 hour after events but that may just be for the Key Bank Center. Not sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
        Without government, we'd all have to pay tolls to park on privately-owned roads so I don't get your point.

Powers &8^]
        Oh this should be fun.
        RIT

Comment

• Originally posted by LtPowers View Post

Powers &8^]
          Without government... There would be nobody to take the bribes so that companies and individuals can buy public lands and charge the public to drive and park on them! 😊🚘

Happy Winters?

Regardless of the jersey color, they will win or lose based on who shows up and how they play. Let's hope it's the team that played the last two games
          RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
            Let's hope it's the team that played the last two games
            You mean the team wearing the black jerseys?

Down here Army wore their black jerseys at home once in awhile this season rather than their home whites, so I think Tom is right, RIT, being the home team, may have a choice...
            Last edited by Downstate_RIT_Fan; 03-18-2019, 10:23 PM.
            RPI Engineers
            RIT Tigers
            ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
              You mean the team wearing the black jerseys?

Down here Army wore their black jerseys at home once in awhile this season rather than their home whites, so I think Tom is right, RIT, being the home team, may have a choice...
              I actually like the white and orange as they show up better on film but either way, just want them to win.
              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                I actually like the white and orange as they show up better on film but either way, just want them to win.
                Nobody posting on this board would disagree with that statement Blaze. It’s only Tuesday and I’m already nervous. I don’t know how our radio guys do it. It’s always an eye watering high speed roller coaster for me, the highs, the lows.
                RPI Engineers
                RIT Tigers
                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Hopefully the boys will channel Cameron Burt and remember that we belong here. Granted NU even on a hot streak is not Denver...
                  GO Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by 35TH40TH View Post
                    Hopefully the boys will channel Cameron Burt and remember that we belong here. Granted NU even on a hot streak is not Denver...
                    GO Tigers
                    A much maligned name, but truly one of the greatest to lace up for the Tigers in the D1 era. Burt was the epitome of die on empty.
                    RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                      A much maligned name, but truly one of the greatest to lace up for the Tigers in the D1 era. Burt was the epitome of die on empty.
                      Got a picture of him playing against Tyler Brenner in the ECHL. The picture is just before a puck drop and they are shoulder to shoulder and they both have big grins on their faces. Chatting up a storm about their days in Henrietta no doubt...
                      RPI Engineers
                      RIT Tigers
                      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

RIT will be sponsoring a bus to the semi-finals this weekend!

https://campusgroups.rit.edu/campusl...boot?id=473796
                        RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                          RIT will be sponsoring a bus to the semi-finals this weekend!

https://campusgroups.rit.edu/campusl...boot?id=473796
                          With an unlimited amount of availability.... I wish 1,000 students would take advantage of this. Free bus. Come on RIT!
                          R I T HOCKEY
                          Frozen Four
                          Elite Eight
                          NCAA Tournament
                          2010-2015-2016
                          RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                            With an unlimited amount of availability.... I wish 1,000 students would take advantage of this. Free bus. Come on RIT!
                            That would be one big-a** bus.
                            Can't we all just get along?
                            Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                              The trolley from Fountain Plaza in is free so parking garages in that area are a good option.
                              I know of the free section of the trolley, but am worried about downtown parking garages being full seeing as how it is a work day.
                              Does anyone know if Buffalo's downtown garages fill up, or if we can find spots easily enough? Rochester's generally don't fill up completely, but there is never an influx of 18,000 hockey fans on a Thursday afternoon (or any other day, ftm).
                              Can't we all just get along?
                              Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                                That would be one big-a** bus.
                                It looks like RIT is sponsoring as many buses as needed. It's an RIT home game so lets make it feel like a home game!
                                R I T HOCKEY
                                Frozen Four
                                Elite Eight
                                NCAA Tournament
                                2010-2015-2016
                                RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Working...
                                X