This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2018/2019 - Time For The Tigers to Roar <<<

So tickets for the AHA Finals at Harborcenter are available. The Price is $20 at Ticketmaster or $25 at the door. BUT if you buy through Ticketmaster the fees bring the tickets to $24.65...

So who would you rather not give that $5 too, the AHA or Ticketmaster... This may be a close one...
    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule
    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
      Not sure what venue or what times. Webster Bank Arena has a comedian in concert at 5 pm on Saturday and an AHL game on Sunday at 5 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to SHU website, all games start at 7:05pm. Probably Webster Bank Arena doesn’t want SHU due to lack of fans. Also they suck. Why don’t they play on pond?
      Projected to win first ever NCAA Division I National Championship in 2011.

GO RIT TIGERS!

Comment

Originally posted by RITfever View Post
        According to SHU website, all games start at 7:05pm. Probably Webster Bank Arena doesn’t want SHU due to lack of fans. Also they suck. Why don’t they play on pond?
        Looks like they are planning 7:05 Friday (2/15) and a 7:05 start as the 2nd game of a double-header with the Sound Tigers (playing at 5:00) on Sunday (2/17). Might not be too bad.
        John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
        AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
        AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
        NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
        NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
        NCAA DII - 1983
        NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Something is not adding up here. On Saturday the 16th, they have Jeff Dunham (Ed you should go to that, you will relate with Walter, at least I do ) at 5pm, that's off the Webster Bank Arena Website. There is no way they are playing at 7:05PM Saturday. Owen Sound game is Sunday at 5pm So if they play after it's 9PM puck drop at Best. I wouldn't trust the SHU website...
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
            Something is not adding up here.
            We have had no official notification yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
              Something is not adding up here. On Saturday the 16th, they have Jeff Dunham (Ed you should go to that, you will relate with Walter, at least I do ) at 5pm, that's off the Webster Bank Arena Website. There is no way they are playing at 7:05PM Saturday. Owen Sound game is Sunday at 5pm So if they play after it's 9PM puck drop at Best. I wouldn't trust the SHU website...
              'Cause the players tried to take the field
              The marching band refused to yield
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I'm being told, and the SHU website says, that RIT is playing Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 7:05 p.m.

Don't ask my opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                  I'm being told, and the SHU website says, that RIT is playing Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 7:05 p.m.

Bahaha. At some point, all you can do is laugh at this circus league we play in.
                  RIT

Comment

Frankly, if a team is unable to host on the scheduled playoff days, they should forfeit the right to host those games. Everyone knows what the playoff dates are well in advance.

Would serve Sacred Heart right after the replay fiasco the last time we went down there. That 1 point (if the goal was disallowed) was the difference between this series being at Sacred Heart and at RIT.

Comment

If that’s the case that’s an embarrassment. Why would RIT even agree to that? Maybe RIT’s injured players will be ready by the weekend but not before.. Oh well, too bad? If I was the AD of SHU I’d reach out to RIT and in the interest of fairness ask if the Pioneers could play at RIT where Sacred Heart has already enjoyed success this year. Play Friday Saturday and Sunday when the rest of the league also plays and pack the barn so there is a real college playoff hockey atmosphere instead of a handful of fans in an empty AHL rink on a Wednesday evening. SHU could bring their band and a few buses full of fans. They would have a blast and RIT would be great hosts.

Another disappointing move by Atlantic Hockey.
                      Last edited by Downstate_RIT_Fan; 03-04-2019, 07:15 PM.
                      RPI Engineers
                      RIT Tigers
                      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

I’m asking. I’m cajoling. I'm begging.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                          I’m asking. I’m cajoling. I'm begging.
                          For you, I'll make an exception. But not here.

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                            the AD of SHU
                            https://www.shubigred.com/general/20...obbyv?view=bio

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                              They would have a blast and RIT would be great hosts.
                              RIT had an opportunity to host. Actually two: Wednesday and Saturday of last week.

Comment

This explains....everything.
                                RIT

Comment

Working...
                                X