• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Trefzger
    replied
    Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2018/2019 - Time For The Tigers to Roar <<<

Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
    Perception different from reality again.
    You're always letting facts get in the way, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Scott Biggar
    replied

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
    Thoughts on this weekends games? Bentley has owned us the last few years.
    Perception different from reality again. Bentley swept RIT 2-0 last season ('17-18'). The teams split each of the three previous seasons ago (2-2 '16-'17), (2-2 '15-'16) and (1-1 '14-'15)

The really interesting part of this is that the ROAD team has won every game going back to January 24, 2015 (the last 11 games).

The last time the home team won a game was a 2-1 Bentley victory at the JAR on January 23, 2015, where RIT outshot the Falcons 33-17 but Bentley goaltender Gabe Antoni had a stellar night.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeyplayer82
    replied

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
    Thoughts on this weekends games? Bentley has owned us the last few years. Back when Brandon Komm was their goalie I used to fondly think of them as our little brother especially after our three game playoff win against them at the Ritter. Now I’m not sure what to expect. Both teams are playing well, something has to give. At a minimum a split, anything less would be a disappointment not the end of the world but not good.
    Just no sweeps against for the rest of the season. Take points, all will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Downstate_RIT_Fan
    replied

Thoughts on this weekends games? Bentley has owned us the last few years. Back when Brandon Komm was their goalie I used to fondly think of them as our little brother especially after our three game playoff win against them at the Ritter. Now I’m not sure what to expect. Both teams are playing well, something has to give. At a minimum a split, anything less would be a disappointment not the end of the world but not good.

Leave a comment:

• TigerFan86-87
    replied

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
    I don't think anyone said dynasty - but dominant is a very appropriate way to describe RIT's first few seasons in Atlantic Hockey in the regular season.
    Just drawing a parallel in two concepts. Read the whole post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X