Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

I got a phone call from the George Gipp arena in Laurium, MI, and they will be serving their infamous turnip and venison testicle pasties for the regional. The BFB is also paying for a local convenience store to furnish some old coffee for the regional there.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Dick's Pump 'n Munch will supply the stale coffee.

The pasties will be a luxury compared to the buffet leftovers served in Odessa.

Comment

Dick's proprietor Richard Pää, has agreed to a sponsorship in lieu of payment for the coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Dick's proprietor Richard Pää, has agreed to a sponsorship in lieu of payment for the coffee!
          Awesome!

I need John J. MacInnes with an update on the Point Roberts, WA regional. That's his baby.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Awesome!

I need John J. MacInnes with an update on the Point Roberts, WA regional. That's his baby.
            Also, Mount Washington told me they will be serving Dead Mouse Stew... as that what Marty the Cat has killed so far.

We like Marty.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Also, Mount Washington told me they will be serving Dead Mouse Stew... as that what Marty the Cat has killed so far.

We like Marty.
              Actually, make that Live Mouse Stew, as Marty plays with mice, rather than kills mice. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                Actually, make that Live Mouse Stew, as Marty plays with mice, rather than kills mice. :-)
                cool with me, as I'll be at base in Holland, MI, with my bottom shelf wine and wanting all to have a good tournament.

Comment

Awesome!

Catering for Point Roberts will be from Tsawassen, BC and will feature cod tongues and scrunchions. Due to border wait times, the food will be delivered three weeks early to ensure it clears customs.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                    Catering for Point Roberts will be from Tsawassen, BC and will feature cod tongues and scrunchions. Due to border wait times, the food will be delivered three weeks early to ensure it clears customs.
                    Awesome. Wasn't even aware cod HAD tongues.

Comment

Awesome. Wasn't even aware cod HAD tongues.
                      Just one of those terrific Canadian foods.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        The pasties will be a luxury compared to the buffet leftovers served in Odessa.
                        Pasties? Did we get some very overweight exotic dancers as entertainment? In that case - I'd be all for the pasties.
                        2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                        2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                        2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                        2010 Frozen Four participant
                        2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                          Pasties? Did we get some very overweight exotic dancers as entertainment? In that case - I'd be all for the pasties.
                          Fade, John J. MacInnes, huskyfan... doesn't the UP only have one "adult entertainment" facility?

You want me to see if they can sign on to be a sponsor?

Comment

Nothing major happened this week, so no major changes so far. However, if RPI were to beat #26 Union on Tuesday, we'll talk.
                            Only a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Only a tie.
                              And that's not enough to move RPI in either direction.

Comment

Fade, John J. MacInnes, huskyfan... doesn't the UP only have one "adult entertainment" facility?

You want me to see if they can sign on to be a sponsor?
                                The only one I'm aware of is actually in Spread Eagle, WI across the border from Iron Mountain.

Comment

Working...
                                X