Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

New poll. I asked the neighborhood cats and dogs.

1. RPI
    2. UAA
    3. Brown
    4. UNH
    5. LSSU
    6. Miami
    7. Sparty
    8. AIC
    9. RIT
    10. Dartmouth
    11. Western
    12. Wisconsin
    13. Arizona State
    14. Bentley
    15. Sacred Heart
    16. SLU

I'm sure SOME people have complaints, but it's the commissioner's birthday, so she's not listening. She is in her office, drinking wine.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

no, I like your choices. I just wish there were 5 NaCHos teams in there.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        No, we're doing this in my disorganized style: get off to a hot start, then forget for awhile, and then close to the tournament, go "OH SH-T!" and clamor to get everything organized. It's how I did a lot of stuff at NMU.
        disorganized style? is there any other way in the Bottom Feeders?
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Any predictions for bubble teams planned for this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Any predictions for bubble teams planned for this weekend?
            17. The Q
            18. Niagara
            19. Army
            20. UMass
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              no, I like your choices. I just wish there were 5 NaCHos teams in there.
              If they suck, they suck. Two things I look at:

1. W/L record
              2. Position in conference

Comment

A couple weeks out until I can really tell who sucks this season. UAA, thank you for being faithfully sucky. RPI, you too. 1985 isn't happening again, honey. Love you!

Comment

New poll. I asked the neighborhood cats and dogs.

1. RPI
                  2. UAA
                  3. Brown
                  4. UNH
                  5. LSSU
                  6. Miami
                  7. Sparty
                  8. AIC
                  9. RIT
                  10. Dartmouth
                  11. Western
                  12. Wisconsin
                  13. Arizona State
                  14. Bentley
                  15. Sacred Heart
                  16. SLU

I'm sure SOME people have complaints, but it's the commissioner's birthday, so she's not listening. She is in her office, drinking wine.
                  "College Hockey's Newest Dynasty" at sucking?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                    Wrong conference. They need CCHA 2.0.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                      Not yet. Good contenders, but haven't been able to get over the hump.

Comment

FtB&G noted that I'm incredulous that UAH is out of this prestigious group. I'm not sure how to live with myself. Is this what's going to happen when I turn 40 next week?

As for UAF hosting the lunar game: okay, but only if your resident Space Force person with broadcasting experience (i.e., me) can call the game —*PBP, color, camera work, font op, you name it. I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Hawaii is still too nice. I poked around for options in Iceland, since we could easily shoehorn all of the teams into a single WOW Air charter flight for a song, but my initial review of the country's 3 indoor rinks has determined they are all too nice (as are the nearby towns). There is, of course, plenty of glacier ice near the active volcanoes if we were to take things outdoors, but we can do much worse, so for now I will yield the floor to other bids.
                        Hey hey hey, my wife and I love Iceland and I won't have you denigrate it! You could have them play on the glacier at the edge of Fjallsarlón, which could be funny if one goal shoots into the lagoon and the scored-upon team has to retrieve the puck.

(I haven't gone to any of the rinks in Iceland yet in any of our three trips there. The next time we go, I really want to spend a few hours at one. I have worn a UAH jersey in Iceland and gotten odd looks: mission accomplished.)

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                          FtB&G noted that I'm incredulous that UAH is out of this prestigious group. I'm not sure how to live with myself. Is this what's going to happen when I turn 40 next week?

As for UAF hosting the lunar game: okay, but only if your resident Space Force person with broadcasting experience (i.e., me) can call the game —*PBP, color, camera work, font op, you name it. I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help.

Hey hey hey, my wife and I love Iceland and I won't have you denigrate it! You could have them play on the glacier at the edge of Fjallsarlón, which could be funny if one goal shoots into the lagoon and the scored-upon team has to retrieve the puck.

(I haven't gone to any of the rinks in Iceland yet in any of our three trips there. The next time we go, I really want to spend a few hours at one. I have worn a UAH jersey in Iceland and gotten odd looks: mission accomplished.)

GFM
                          I thought communications were limited to the Amateur Radio CW bands... or did that also go mainstream?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I thought communications were limited to the Amateur Radio CW bands... or did that also go mainstream?
                            We went to carrier pigeons.

Comment

We went to carrier pigeons.
                              We tried smoke signals in Ouray last year, but the first day was too stormy for the assistant commissioner to see over the San Juan Mountains from Telluride. So in that regard, we succeeded.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                If it's a lunar game, we're going S-band. You can barely keep SD video on that, and half of the time, you have issues with DSN going flaky on you. That, and the crew will hijack TDRS on the weekends to watch NFL games.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X