Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    I said we didn't want that, you big silly. If the ice looks too good, we have ways of making it not so good.
    Just run a pipe from the outhouse to the rink. The yellow hue will look great on the beta-max feed
    RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
      Just run a pipe from the outhouse to the rink. The yellow hue will look great on the beta-max feed
      Kinky.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

As we all know, there's no rush on results.

Got a call from Cloudcroft, NM. They loved hosting the NoWinS tournament, and would like to be considered again.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

As we all know, there's no rush on results.

Got a call from Cloudcroft, NM. They loved hosting the NoWinS tournament, and would like to be considered again.
          That should immediately disqualify them.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            Who do they think they are? Marty the Cat?

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              Guten Tag. I've been lazy following this thread. Now that Tech has made the Frozen Feeders, I'm trying to get up to date. Is that Odessa Texas or Odessa on the Black Sea in Russia or the Ukraine? If so I think we have badly heightened our standards by holding tournaments overseas.
              In the interest of accuracy, this tournament has an international component in the Point Roberts regional. But rest assured that will be a drawback rather than an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                Who do they think they are? Marty the Cat?
                I laughed, did the "we'll take it under consideration but not really" thing, and hung up.

Comment

Addressing MissThundercat - when does the tournament open for business? The Point Roberts organizing committee is anxious to get back to fishing and wants to play ASAP while the weather is still unfavorable for hockey.

Comment

Addressing MissThundercat - when does the tournament open for business? The Point Roberts organizing committee is anxious to get back to fishing and wants to play ASAP while the weather is still unfavorable for hockey.
                    This weekend's okay. I told the regional sites start play any time you want. Per long standing tradition, we're going to wait a bit for the results to come back to us... Chester the carrier pigeon has been assigned to Point Roberts.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      This weekend's okay. I told the regional sites start play any time you want. Per long standing tradition, we're going to wait a bit for the results to come back to us... Chester the carrier pigeon has been assigned to Point Roberts.
                      Chester has arrived at Point Roberts, but was detained at the border after mistakenly flying through Canadian airspace. Officials expressed hope that he would be released to organizing committee representatives in the next 4-8 hours.

Comment

Summit of Mt Washington is getting buried by another major snowstorm this weekend. Even Marty the Cat is hunkered down in his Observatory bed, stockpiling some zzzzz's for when rhe weather improves for game on (note, just improves, as opposed to blue skies).

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          Summit of Mt Washington is getting buried by another major snowstorm this weekend. Even Marty the Cat is hunkered down in his Observatory bed, stockpiling some zzzzz's for when rhe weather improves for game on (note, just improves, as opposed to blue skies).
                          Tell Marty we need him to wake up. Nina, my carrier pigeon to Mt. Washington, tells me the teams have arrived and have been given their first Sack of Mystery Meat and Produce for the weekend. And yes, accommodations are hella uncomfortable. Our goal was back pain for everyone!

Comment

Chester has arrived at Point Roberts, but was detained at the border after mistakenly flying through Canadian airspace. Officials expressed hope that he would be released to organizing committee representatives in the next 4-8 hours.
                            Chester has been released to the American side of things. We have a perch for him there and someone to give messages to him as the weekend wears on.

We can wait on results, but teams can start play whenever.

Comment

I don't want to say too much, but Donna carrier pigeon has started arriving from Laurium, MI with results.

Snively has told me Mt Washington organizers can't wait much longer, and will start play tomorrow. Nina will bring results in due time.

Fade, any news out of Odessa?

Comment

I don't want to say too much, but Donna carrier pigeon has started arriving from Laurium, MI with results.

Snively has told me Mt Washington organizers can't wait much longer, and will start play tomorrow. Nina will bring results in due time.

Fade, any news out of Odessa?
                                Sorry to report this but WMUR out of Manchvegas has reported that several large raptors from the '1st annual Great Berlin Raptor Festval' latched onto an unsuspecting pigeon and shred it and some papers it was carrying. I suspect any reporting out of Mount Washington will be delayed.

On other news, the 'Yellow line' had been introduced into the rink thanks to two dehydrated Canadians fleeing tyranny up north!
                                Last edited by blazer777; 03-27-2019, 04:31 PM.
                                RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Working...
                                X