1 SLU v 4 Army
    2 UAH v 3 Michigan State

Midwest

1 Toothpaste U v 4 UCONN
    2 RPI v 3 Wisconsin

East

1 Princeton v 4 Robert Morris
    2 Ferris State v Merrimack

Gotta redo this, because everyone EXCEPT Ferris State in the East has a short, convenient trip.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Amazing that you still consider RPI to be the 6th worst team in D-I. You do rank them as the 4th worst in the ECAC which may indeed be correct, but IMHO (which I know doesn't count) since the start of the second semester, RPI is not among the 16 worst overall.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Amazing that you still consider RPI to be the 6th worst team in D-I. You do rank them as the 4th worst in the ECAC which may indeed be correct, but IMHO (which I know doesn't count) since the start of the second semester, RPI is not among the 16 worst overall.
        Ties don't move the needle.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Actually, Ralph, Frauddy, huskyfan, and everyone complaining about what I do, I have a very special message for you.
          Last edited by MissThundercat; 02-17-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Actually, Ralph, Frauddy, huskyfan, and everyone complaining about what I do, I have a very special message for you.
            Not necessary, it gave me a good laugh. It's western bias against Thais rearing its head again.

BTW, I didn't complain, I was just commenting.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Not necessary, it gave me a good laugh. It's western bias against Thais rearing its head again.

BTW, I didn't complain, I was just commenting.
              Part of ranking teams is reading threads. There's hardly any optimism in your thread.

Comment

Part of ranking teams is reading threads. There's hardly any optimism in your thread.
                You must have only read the current thread's title.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

MARS for February:

1. UAA (you don't know what a winning streak is, do you?)
                  2. SLU (They call themselves "Saints." Saints at sucking).
                  3. Toothpaste U ("brush" up on your hockey skills)
                  4. Princeton (once again, review your hockey team. NEEDS HELP.)
                  5. Ferris State (well, that one guy says they suck and they should fire the coach. Trustworthy source, right?)
                  6. RPI (Clinging to 1985 never felt so good)
                  7. UAH (but they give the UP fits. I can't explain any of that.)
                  8. Canisius (team name is the Griffins. The Peter Griffins?)
                  9. Holy Cross (They beat Minnesota ONCE. Haven't shut up about it since.)
                  10. Michigan State (Anastos damaged them for years to come.)
                  11. Wisconsin (your cheese is terrible. Most of your beer is terrible. No doubt this trickled down to the hockey team.)
                  12. Merrimack (Anything for this Mack to return to?)
                  13. Robert Morris (Don't know who he was, but it's generous to say the hockey team is scraping by.)
                  14. UCONN (Geno and Rebecca Lobo need to coach the hockey team)
                  15. Army (An Army of One good player, maybe. Definitely not Army Strong.)
                  16. Dartmouth (Keggy is all they have.)

Bubble:

17. Mercyhurst
                  18. Michigan Tech
                  19. Niagara
                  20. Sacred Heart
                  Un bubble Michigan Tech immediately!!! We are not that bad!! I protest. This game is rigged.
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                    Un bubble Michigan Tech immediately!!! We are not that bad!! I protest. This game is rigged.
                    The stats since January 1st say otherwise.

Comment

This game is rigged. Bottom Feeders is starting to make the 1919 White Sox look like they just came from the laundry. Michigan Tech doesn't not deserve to be there and I'm in a snit until Judge Landis steps in and takes they out of the BF.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        The stats since January 1st say otherwise.
                        Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        This game is rigged. Bottom Feeders is starting to make the 1919 White Sox look like they just came from the laundry. Michigan Tech doesn't not deserve to be there and I'm in a snit until Judge Landis steps in and takes they out of the BF.
                        12-16-4, including a stink bomb against UAH.

If it were rigged, honey, Tech would be #1. Permanently.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                          If I am reading the double negative "doesn't not" correctly, you are saying indeed that Michigan Tech deserves to be there. So, subconsciously, you must really believe that, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                            If I am reading the double negative "doesn't not" correctly, you are saying indeed that Michigan Tech deserves to be there. So, subconsciously, you must really believe that, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              Moreover, you had better hope that your team does not end up on the downside of the bubble and get shipped out east to the regional on the summit of Mount Washington, where Marty the Cat really does not like Fuskies, or Terriors and other canines, for that matter.
                              Last edited by Snively65; 02-22-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to the Pillow Fight Game of the Week (RPI at Colgate) and the Pillow Fight Series of the Week (UAH at Ferris).

This all comes on the heels of the Pillow Fight Thread Posts of the Week (MissThundercat and huskyfan).

Comment

Working...
                                X