Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    western bias. I may be making a move to unseat this commissioner and get another in.
    No kidding. This commish made us go out and procure an AIC cake, and they're in first in the AHC!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      No kidding. This commish made us go out and procure an AIC cake, and they're in first in the AHC!
      You can get me some baked goods to go with this wine. Enough chatter, run along, peasant!
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        You can get me some baked goods to go with this wine. Enough chatter, run along, peasant!
        I didn't know we had a king... I thought we were an autonomous collective...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I didn't know we had a king... I thought we were an autonomous collective...
          It's called you're in my office, not doing anything useful. So, go to Simpatico and get me a double Way Darker coffee.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

It's called you're in my office, not doing anything useful. So, go to Simpatico and get me a double Way Darker coffee.
            I've never head of "Simpatico"... must be a Yooper thing...

Comment

"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power, just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                "You can't expect to wield supreme executive power, just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
                Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Comment

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Comment

Since I can't hear anything Flaggy is spitting out... I *told* him to use his words, dammit... I'll just respond with various Scrubs quotes,

Comment

This weekend's Pillow Fight of the Week is Ferris vs. UAA. Sorry, Jim.

If RPI ties the Q at least once, they move out of the top 10.

Comment

This weekend's Pillow Fight of the Week is Ferris vs. UAA. Sorry, Jim.

If RPI ties the Q at least once, they move out of the top 10.
                        "at least"? RPI is only playing QU once this weekend.

Oh wait, you must be counting the women's game. I didn't realize that their games figure in this.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Oh wait, you must be counting the women's game. I didn't realize that their games figure in this.
                          Don't mind him. It's western bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Either way, beat the Q, and you fall out of the top 10. That probably will break Flaggy's poor little cranium.

Comment

And since Flaggy's using the wrong pronouns on purpose, why don't we just sit him down on the point of a church spire so he can f-ck himself that way?

Comment

MARS for February:

1. UAA (you don't know what a winning streak is, do you?)
                                2. SLU (They call themselves "Saints." Saints at sucking).
                                3. Toothpaste U ("brush" up on your hockey skills)
                                4. Princeton (once again, review your hockey team. NEEDS HELP.)
                                5. Ferris State (well, that one guy says they suck and they should fire the coach. Trustworthy source, right?)
                                6. RPI (Clinging to 1985 never felt so good)
                                7. UAH (but they give the UP fits. I can't explain any of that.)
                                8. Canisius (team name is the Griffins. The Peter Griffins?)
                                9. Holy Cross (They beat Minnesota ONCE. Haven't shut up about it since.)
                                10. Michigan State (Anastos damaged them for years to come.)
                                11. Wisconsin (your cheese is terrible. Most of your beer is terrible. No doubt this trickled down to the hockey team.)
                                12. Merrimack (Anything for this Mack to return to?)
                                13. Robert Morris (Don't know who he was, but it's generous to say the hockey team is scraping by.)
                                14. UCONN (Geno and Rebecca Lobo need to coach the hockey team)
                                15. Army (An Army of One good player, maybe. Definitely not Army Strong.)
                                16. Dartmouth (Keggy is all they have.)

Bubble:

17. Mercyhurst
                                18. Michigan Tech
                                19. Niagara
                                20. Sacred Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X