Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

    Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    Ha! Yes!
    And UAH leads UAA 3-1 in the second. Yawn.

    When one Bottom Feeder is beating another, do I really care?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

    Comment


    • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

      Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      And UAH leads UAA 3-1 in the second. Yawn.

      When one Bottom Feeder is beating another, do I really care?
      Apparently I do, because UAH beat UAA soundly last night. Granted, they both suck, but this will affect tomorrow's rankings.

      Also, if RPI beats #26 Union in the Mayor's Cup, that will drop them a couple places. RPI had moved back into the top 10 at least...
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

      Comment


      • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

        Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Also, if RPI beats #26 Union in the Mayor's Cup, that will drop them a couple places. RPI had moved back into the top 10 at least...
        The threat of snow beat them both.

        Comment


        • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          The threat of snow beat them both.
          No game tonight? Just the facts, please.

          Never mind, checked your threads. No game indeed.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

          Comment


          • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

            Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            No game tonight? Just the facts, please.

            Never mind, checked your threads. No game indeed.
            Sounds better with a trololol spin.

            Comment


            • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

              Either way, rankings come out tomorrow.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

              Comment


              • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                Alaska beat BGSU on Friday.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

                Comment


                • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                  MARS for January:

                  1. UAA (on pace for the John Hill award 2 years in a row!)
                  2. SLU (way to suck again!)
                  3. Ferris State (I should know, one guy insists that they suck)
                  4. Holy Cross (beating Minnesota was SO LONG ago)
                  5. UAH (they're a little better, but as GFM will tell me, they still suck)
                  6. Alaska Blank (Don't you worry about blank, let me worry about blank!)
                  7. RPI (But Ralph is still cool)
                  8. Sacred Fart? Oh, it's Heart? Ah, who cares?
                  9. Michigan State (Spartans Will... be Bottom Feeders for awhile. This is the best thing I can say about that entire campus right now.)
                  10. Robert Morris (What is there to do in Moon Township, PA? I guess they get drunk.)
                  11. Omaha (First the CCHA, then the WCHA, then the NCHC. Forever trying to hang with the popular kids.)
                  12. Wisconsin (At least they have cheese curds going for them, which is nice.)
                  13. Bentley (New arena, and I want to like you, but you're here every year.)
                  14. Merrimack (New coach, same problems.)
                  15. UConn (at least there's women's hoops to keep you entertained. I'm sure Geno is God there.)
                  16. Vermont (They got Bernie, Ben and Jerry's, and maple syrup. That's it.)
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

                  Comment


                  • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                    Seeding this mess:

                    South
                    1. UAA
                    4. Vermont

                    2. Sacred Heart
                    3. Sparty

                    West
                    1. SLU
                    4. UConn

                    2. RPI
                    3. Robert Morris

                    East
                    1 Ferris State
                    4. Merrimack

                    2. Alaska
                    3. Omaha

                    Midwest
                    1. Holy Cross
                    4. Bentley

                    2. UAH
                    3. Wisconsin
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

                    Comment


                    • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                      Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      7. RPI (But Ralph is still cool)
                      And it will be positively cold here in 202-land tomorrow.
                      sigpic

                      Let's Go 'Tute!

                      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                      2012 Poser Of The Year

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Seeding this mess:

                        South
                        1. UAA
                        4. Vermont

                        2. Sacred Heart
                        3. Sparty

                        West
                        1. SLU
                        4. UConn

                        2. RPI
                        3. Robert Morris

                        East
                        1 Ferris State
                        4. Merrimack

                        2. Alaska
                        3. Omaha

                        Midwest
                        1. Holy Cross
                        4. Bentley

                        2. UAH
                        3. Wisconsin
                        No rule against interconference match up in first game? :-)

                        Comment


                        • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                          Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          No rule against interconference match up in first game? :-)
                          Nope. All I really wanted was to cause as much travel pain as possible. Avoiding interconference matchups is for that other tournament. Now if you have a way to make Merrimack do some traveling, I'm all ears.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

                          Comment


                          • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                            Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            And it will be positively cold here in 202-land tomorrow.
                            Positively cold (and snowy) in 518-land tonight and tomorrow, as well.

                            But Ralph, we're cool and we know it.

                            Neither 202 nor 518 is divisible by 26. So we're not just cool, we're distinctive.
                            Last edited by fr. joe; 01-20-2019, 09:06 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Nope. All I really wanted was to cause as much travel pain as possible. Avoiding interconference matchups is for that other tournament. Now if you have a way to make Merrimack do some traveling, I'm all ears.
                              I actually knew that answer, but I was just playing along, as if I were an audience plant with that question. :-)

                              Yup, kinda tough to make travel painful for one of the four seeds from the Northeast if you need to maintain "bracket integrity."

                              Comment


                              • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                                Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                I actually knew that answer, but I was just playing along, as if I were an audience plant with that question. :-)

                                Yup, kinda tough to make travel painful for one of the four seeds from the Northeast if you need to maintain "bracket integrity."
                                You could always swap Wisconsin and the Mack...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X