Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

    Looks like RPI is ready to challenge UAH for the top spot.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

    Comment


    • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

      Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Boy, after a decent start, Michigan State sure has regressed to the mean.
      How is Minnesota the AQ, with Michigan State winless in the Big Ten?
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


      The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

      Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

      this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

      Comment


      • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

        Originally posted by Happy View Post
        How is Minnesota the AQ, with Michigan State winless in the Big Ten?
        The host just picks whatever is most hated at the time. Tick the host off enough, and you end up in both tournaments.

        Comment


        • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

          Originally posted by Happy View Post
          How is Minnesota the AQ, with Michigan State winless in the Big Ten?
          Remember, the Committee doesn't care what you think!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Remember, the Committee doesn't care what you think!
            And those who complain can buy me coffee.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

            Comment


            • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Remember, the Committee doesn't care what you think!
              Completely arbitrary decision often work out for the best.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


              The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

              Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

              this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

              Comment


              • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                This is by far the most action the Bottom Feeders have seen at this point in the season.

                Therefore, I'm making a suggestion to MissThundercat that maybe it's time to add in the other college hockey tradition - the midseason holiday tournament. With new venues being suggested even after the regional sites have been set, I think there would be no problem in finding another (un)suitable location for the action.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                  This is by far the most action the Bottom Feeders have seen at this point in the season.

                  Therefore, I'm making a suggestion to MissThundercat that maybe it's time to add in the other college hockey tradition - the midseason holiday tournament. With new venues being suggested even after the regional sites have been set, I think there would be no problem in finding another (un)suitable location for the action.
                  Good idea. UAH, SLU, UNH, and Omaha are invited to it. Just give a location.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

                  Comment


                  • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Good idea. UAH, SLU, UNH, and Omaha are invited to it. Just give a location.
                    Congratulations to the James Sewell Ice Rink in Cloudcroft, NM. They have been selected to host the first Northern Winter Solstice ("NoWinS") Bottom Feeder Classic, to be played starting at 1:38am on December 21 with the Alabama-Huntsville vs Omaha semifinal. They will be followed by St. Lawrence vs New Hampshire.

                    The Sewell Rink has all the amenities you'd expect from the "NoWinS".

                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4M...ew?usp=sharing

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                      Congratulations to the James Sewell Ice Rink in Cloudcroft, NM. They have been selected to host the first Northern Winter Solstice ("NoWinS") Bottom Feeder Classic, to be played starting at 1:38am on December 21 with the Alabama-Huntsville vs Omaha semifinal. They will be followed by St. Lawrence vs New Hampshire.

                      The Sewell Rink has all the amenities you'd expect from the "NoWinS".

                      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4M...ew?usp=sharing
                      And we're just going to play 3 straight. After the semifinals, we'll allow the teams 30 minutes for coffee and gas station hot dogs.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

                      Comment


                      • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                        Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        And we're just going to play 3 straight. After the semifinals, we'll allow the teams 30 minutes for coffee and gas station hot dogs.
                        That's unbelievably generous. Please tell me it's decaf Maxwell House.

                        GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                          That's unbelievably generous. Please tell me it's decaf Maxwell House.

                          GFM
                          Worse. It's herbal coffee. Tastes horrible.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

                          Comment


                          • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                            Lukewarm Sanka is always a good choice too.
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                            2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                            2014 East Regional
                            2015 West Regional
                            2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                            2019 Midwest Regional
                            2021 West Regional
                            2022 Midwest Regional

                            Comment


                            • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                              We'll ask a church to save the coffee from their coffee hour the previous Sunday.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

                              Comment


                              • Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

                                Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Worse. It's herbal coffee. Tastes horrible.
                                Postum.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X