Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 2018 Off-Season: Nobody's Walking Out On This Old-Fashioned Hockey Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA 2018 Off-Season: Nobody's Walking Out On This Old-Fashioned Hockey Conferenc

Originally posted by DTuttle View Post
    You should have had 1 UAA voter...me.
    Would've had two but I bowed out after I saw you could vote for player awards, don't watch enough of the other teams to make even an educated guess.
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Re: WCHA 2018 Off-Season: Nobody's Walking Out On This Old-Fashioned Hockey Conferenc

Originally posted by DTuttle View Post
      You should have had 1 UAA voter...me.
      I was referring to the fan vote, not the media vote. Yours counted there.

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        How about for the players of the year, etc?

Thanks for compiling!!
        I'll try to find the time this weekend to compile it. It's not hard, just tedious.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
          I'll try to find the time this weekend to compile it. It's not hard, just tedious.

GFM
          Has there been a over/under contest on wins here for the nWCHA?

UAA
          8 without Butcher
          10 with Butcher
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            I was referring to the fan vote, not the media vote. Yours counted there.

GFM
            who voted for MTU this year?
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              who voted for MTU this year?
              I won't out any poll voters.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                I won't out any poll voters.

GFM
                In the media poll? I was just wondering because I didn't get an email this year :P
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  In the media poll? I was just wondering because I didn't get an email this year :P
                  I'm pretty sure that you were in the list. I know that spam filtering ate Michael's invite.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                  X