Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea on next year's schedule?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Any idea on next year's schedule?
      I believe it looks something like this. No dates yet.

Home: LSSU, Tech, UAA, Bemidji, Ferris, Bowling Green, Minnesota St, Cornell

Away: UAA, UAF, UAH, Tech, LSSU, Bemidji, Bowling Green, St Cloud, Michigan State
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post

Away: UAA, UAF, UAH, Tech, LSSU, Bemidji, Bowling Green, St Cloud, Michigan State
        I’m hopeful NMU and MSU play two series next year.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Northern Michigan University 2018 Offseason Thread: In Memory of Goofus

Why would an NMU fan support MSU at a pep rally? Unless I'm missing something...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Why would an NMU fan support MSU at a pep rally? Unless I'm missing something...
            I believe Goofus liked Sparty too.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              I last chatted with him around 1990, but if I recall correctly he attended Michigan State and was a cheerleader there. If anyone who knew him better can confirm or correct, it would be appreciated.
              "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
              -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaCat View Post
                I last chatted with him around 1990, but if I recall correctly he attended Michigan State and was a cheerleader there. If anyone who knew him better can confirm or correct, it would be appreciated.
                Confirmed. As we gathered to celebrate his memory yesterday, the story was related of how, at the CCHA Tourney at Joe Louis Arena, NMU & MSU were playing in different games and how he had the full set of gear for both!
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Just read the nice story in the Mining Journal.

http://www.miningjournal.net/news/fr...8/03/memories/
                  "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                  -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Will try to get tickets to Cornell and Tech at home, and then down I-96 to see the Cats at Munn.

Comment

BG, UAH, and MSU look promising.

I need to get some NMU shirts and stuff. All my old shirts shrunk.
                      “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
                      – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
                      when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

When will the schedule be released?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          When will the schedule be released?
                          There's often some juggling/finalizing of schedules going on at the annual coaches meeting in Naples FL at the end of April, so anytime after that seems likely.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thank you Ralph.

The Wildcat family is once again struck with tragedy.

Interesting of note, his six games, or even his name, don't show up anywhere in the official all-time player records.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This is a connection I don't want my school to have
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X