UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    The hockey streams didn't work all weekend for me.
    It came online last night just into the 2nd period.

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Worked for me for the entire game Saturday night. I couldn't get it Friday night--I think the difference was that I disabled my ad blockers Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
        Worked for me for the entire game Saturday night. I couldn't get it Friday night--I think the difference was that I disabled my ad blockers Saturday.
        I am not sure how you got to it. When I tried at about 7:10 there was no link present to even click on for the video.

Comment

I watched both games start to finish, sound sucks but picture was good. Lots of folks whined about not being able to get on Friday and Saturday though.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

you guys should be driving to Orono, no problems with the picture or sound

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
              you guys should be driving to Orono, no problems with the picture or sound
              If it didn't take 5 hours I would. When I lived in Portland I did a lot of commuting. Now it's an extra 2.5 hours and kid obligations on the weekends. Trust me when I tell I miss it. When I lived in Portland without kids you could count the number of games I missed in a season on your hands, sometimes on just one hand. I used to have season tickets. I miss it tremendously, and also miss hanging out pregame with my fellow fanatics. These days I watch some away games easier.

Comment

Working...
              X