This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Don't forget, they went from FIRST to WORST this season.
    What? First in what? SOG?
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017/2018 - Umile's Last Stand - The Grand Finale

Yikes, I'm a Merrimack fan, but I'm feeling bad for you guys. Joe Lazzaro in net? I though he was the blind golfer from Waltham?
      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
        Ah, one more Umiliation for old 596. The dumpster fire returns to Durham for one last go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
        That dumpster fire is in fuego!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Is Clark dressed? Ferchrissakes, someone stop the dam bleeding.....
          No he wasn't last game either? Going to you know what out here...unbelievable. This isn't just a lack of ability here...it's a total lack of team a total lack of discipline. Not acceptable.
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

MacAdams tossed

Comment

8-0. DUmiliated!

Comment

Selfish, undisciplined players coached by someone who should have hung up his whistle 10 years ago.

If I were Souza, I'd start looking for a new opportunity elsewhere. He's kidding himself if he doesn't think that he has been set up to fail.
                UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  8-0. DUmiliated!
                  Start Lazzarro tomorrow!!!! 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    If I were Souza, I'd start looking for a new opportunity elsewhere. He's kidding himself if he doesn't think that he has been set up to fail.
                    Uhhhh ... next season, ALL of the players on the roster will have been there on Souza's watch. Frosh from his first season as "HC in training" will now be seniors. Walking out on a team that's largely of his own construction, even if some of the older players no doubt originated in the Borek pipeline ... in the end, it's Souza's call now on who stays, and who goes. Unfortunately, the volume AND quality of the incoming recruits isn't going to make any of that easier. But if Souza has been "set up" - and I think most of us agree, this "plan" has had its major flaws, no doubt - then you have to admit Souza has played an unwittingly major role in setting himself up for any failure.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                      8-0. DUmiliated!
                      Hard to think Coach Umile wouldn't take a mulligan if he had another chance to retire after last season.

Say what you will about the guy, but even if he's in it for a final payday, this is a tough way for him to go out.

Sad.
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        Hard to think Coach Umile wouldn't take a mulligan if he had another chance to retire after last season.

Say what you will about the guy, but even if he's in it for a final payday, this is a tough way for him to go out.

Sad.
                        It IS sad Chuck....really not the way I expected this season to go. Not at all. Not even close.
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-23-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Ah those heady days back at Ingalls!
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                            Ah those heady days back at Ingalls!
                            Feel better now?

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Feel better now?
                              Nah, Yale hasn’t been much better. You guys have a more exciting train wreck going on, I can’t stop watching.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

It is sad to see it end like this for Umile. You at least want your players to play hard for you. Losing 8-0? Sheesh. Hoping he somehow gets a win in his last game in Durham tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X