X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    Re: Great Lakes Invitational moves to LCA

It took all of 34 minutes from the final whistle for the LCA crew to remove the GLI banner from the rafters.

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied

Bragging rights.

BGSU 2018 GLI Champions

Leave a comment:

• The Troll mtu86
    replied

The turn out yesterday was actually better than I expected. However, I would expect a much smaller crowd today with people heading back to work. We shall see.

What I didn't like was how LCA was forcing everyone in the upper bowl GA seating to sit along the sides. At least to start. Hey, I don't want the sideline seats. I want to sit end zone and see the play develop. They opened it up later, but still come on LCA that's what GA means let people sit where they want. Also LCA staff should stop being such little hard ***** seat cops for the Mez and lower bowl. The **** thing is more than half empty, but you're still checking tickets and not letting people move down... Use to be able to do that. And finally What's up with LCA not allowing the Alumni Assoc. to bring in some pickled eggs to sell. It was never a problem at the Joe. I guess those eggs would cut into the $11 beer and $10 pizza sales...

Other than that Go Huskies! I'll be in much better (suite) seats today..

Leave a comment:

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied

I am fortunate to be able to work a half day and go to the GLI. Considering how empty it felt for the UM vs. BGSU game last night....I wonder how much more empty it will be for the early game today when most people are back to work.

Unsure how the UM/MSU game will play out considering the result of the series earlier this season. The result may influence my mood and decision as to if I stay to cheer on the Huskies for the 2nd game.

Leave a comment:

• Scrum Bucket
    replied

Should be a great game!!!

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied

Rematch!!!

Leave a comment:

• Scrum Bucket
    replied

Im rooting for the Wolverines.....to lose in the consolation game!

Go Huskies!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
    Watching on WCHA.tv. Can't believe we can't get the games in HD.

Pretty entertaining so far. Better attendance than I expected.
    I don't think the staff were prepared for the influx of upper deck GA tickets, either. Frustrating trying to get a seat if you didn't show up early. There is a lot less 200-level seating at the Pizza Box than there was at the Joe, and they were restricting everyone to the 5-6 sections between the blue lines. Very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Huskiefan906
    replied

The feed was fixed for the 2nd period on, that was a bit nerve wracking, but fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Dream No. 2
    replied

Watching on WCHA.tv. Can't believe we can't get the games in HD.

Pretty entertaining so far. Better attendance than I expected.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

I have us at 18 if we win the next 6 and league play including playoffs could get us in

Leave a comment:

• rustedblades
    replied

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    If you combine them with wins in league it might be enough so very important
    I agree the games are very important. Just saying barring a complete meltdown by some and a total turn around by Tech, Pairwise means nothing.
    I see no feasible scenario that puts Tech even close to an autobid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

If you combine them with wins in league it might be enough so very important

Leave a comment:

• Huskiefan906
    replied

The next 4 games allow Tech to improve their Pairwise, agreed, it probably will not be enough for an auto-bid, but these games are important.

Leave a comment:

• rustedblades
    replied

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
    Go Tech, getting ready for a much anticipated GLI. Tech playing for its Pairwise life.....
    I don't believe Tech has any hope of an at large bid so winning the WCHA is their only hope of making the NCAA tournament. The pairwise means nothing at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X