Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Michigan: Preseason 2009-10

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
    Geez, you think you feel bad, how about us WMU fans. I mean UofM loss was understandable, no one in their right mind expected them to be THAT good. But Indiana was just plain embarrassing with the drive killing bad passes and then a red zone fumble on what could have been the winning scoring drive with under 2 minutes to go.
    Yeah, losing to IU was pretty said, but it happens. Hiller hasn't looked too sharp yet. Good luck the rest of the year, guys. Hopefully Hiller & Co. turn it around during conference play. Glad you're not on the schedule this year :P

Good luck to the hockey team too :/

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
      Yeah, losing to IU was pretty said, but it happens. Hiller hasn't looked too sharp yet. Good luck the rest of the year, guys. Hopefully Hiller & Co. turn it around during conference play. Glad you're not on the schedule this year :P

Good luck to the hockey team too :/
      Thanks.

We're now finding out that Hiller isn't yet 100% after his ACL surgery last January. That combined with the fact that our secondary is really young and inexperienced and you have the makings of a season that'll be a bit rougher then we had all hoped for.
      Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

David Chaney, the last of the freshmen previews.
        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Thanks.

We're now finding out that Hiller isn't yet 100% after his ACL surgery last January. That combined with the fact that our secondary is really young and inexperienced and you have the makings of a season that'll be a bit rougher then we had all hoped for.
          Yeah, I saw that. Tough, since the MAC West is so much better than us. Hopefully Hiller recovers soon.

Comment

My fantasy hockey league is now full.

Those of you in the league, remember to edit your pre-draft rankings to give your self the best chance possible at getting the players you want.

I'll set the auto-draft to go early next week.
            Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              I'm here. Any hope? For anything?
              Max Campbell puts up 35 goals while Riley posts a 1.5 GAA and .970 SV%? Connauton returns by disguising himself as Peter Kavaya? Trevor Elias is the next Great One?

Comment

It's been a long time since there has been an active WMU thread on here. I hope I'm not the only one left around here, I hate talking to myself.

What are your expectations?

Season predictions?

Alumni news?

Culhane getting fired rumors?

I started a new series on my blog today previewing the freshman class. Luke Witkowski was the first one up.
                I find it so hard to believe how much things have changed. For decades I couldn't wait for the season to start. I dug up everything that I could on the new players and what the returnees had done over the summer. I screamed, I yelled. I collapsed when the Broncos lost and and I flew when they won. But over the last couple years I've gone from "Who cares" to "Oh no, not yet another crappy season of Bronco hockey". I really hope this is my last year. The ECHL looks inviting. I'm hoping Kalamazoo's new team will prove an interesting alternative to the college team that cannot compete in it's own league.
                B2
                It will only get better!

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
                  Max Campbell puts up 35 goals while Riley posts a 1.5 GAA and .970 SV%? Connauton returns by disguising himself as Peter Kavaya? Trevor Elias is the next Great One?
                  I like the way you think. Sadly they have the worst head coach in all of hockey in their way right now.
                  Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

I have once again endeavored to do a ranking of the CCHA recruiting classes.
                    Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Alumni news?
                      Former Bronco captain (05/06) Mike Erickson is battling cancer - Hodgkins disease.
                      Never argue with an idiot; they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Former Bronco captain (05/06) Mike Erickson is battling cancer - Hodgkins disease.
                        Very sad news.
                        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

My best wishes to Erickson. Prayers are with him, his family, and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            That's terrible. Best wishes to Mike and his family.
                            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Looking forward to a visit from the Broncos to kick off our 2009-10 home slate. Any of y'all coming to Huntsville?

Geof
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Broncos holding tryouts
                                Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X