Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Totally agree!!! ...but those penalties
    I know. Too many!
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

      Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Totally agree!!! ...but those penalties
      With RPI's power play, you have nothing to worry about.
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Does anyone know why Cefalu and Fregona are not in the lineup for the third straight game? Injured, or in the dog house??
        My question exactly!! I do not get it...
        Here we go 'Cats!!

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

          Atta boy Max!! Snively65 I do believe we live to fight another day!!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

            Special teams made the difference tonight, as the Cats added five more PKs and three PPGs in as many chances. I thought that the game was much closer than the score would indicate. Again, the RPI video team does a superb job, I think.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

              Diff in the game was the PP, which had been on hiatus. Great to see Sal get a couple and McNick as well. RPI had more possession than I would have like to see but we capitalized (were opportunistic??) with our play. We'll take it. One more towards the NRN...onto Army. And, thanks for a great feed RPI!!
              Here we go 'Cats!!

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

                Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                Special teams made the difference tonight, as the Cats added five more PKs and three PPGs in as many chances. I thought that the game was much closer than the score would indicate. Again, the RPI video team does a superb job, I think.
                Yes it was Snively. RPI owned the 1st period! It was one of those games you can't image that you will lose but never get comfortable about winning....until it is over. Love the BARN. Very good site lines and the situation with the glass took a minute or more to get use to. Like watching a pond hockey game, with glass. With the small mid week crowd you could hear people breathing and when they score that fog horn could stop your breathing.
                Nice experience!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

                  Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                  Yes it was Snively. RPI owned the 1st period! It was one of those games you can't image that you will lose but never get comfortable about winning....until it is over. Love the BARN. Very good site lines and the situation with the glass took a minute or more to get use to. Like watching a pond hockey game, with glass. With the small mid week crowd you could hear people breathing and when they score that fog horn could stop your breathing.
                  Nice experience!
                  So ATW you went to Troy last night? I went 2 years ago when we played there last. I had a great time too. Would've gone if I had someone to travel with and/or the next day off...Agree, yucky first period. Good thing we didn't get behind big time. Excellent second. Good that many players contributed. Didn't even notice the goalie change? Hats off to RPI they had us on their heels and we never would've survived with that many penalites against a team with a top notch PP. (nothing personal RPI fans; our PP has been very weak until last night...)
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

                    Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    So ATW you went to Troy last night? I went 2 years ago when we played there last. I had a great time too. Would've gone if I had someone to travel with and/or the next day off...Agree, yucky first period. Good thing we didn't get behind big time. Excellent second. Good that many players contributed. Didn't even notice the goalie change? Hats off to RPI they had us on their heels and we never would've survived with that many penalites against a team with a top notch PP. (nothing personal RPI fans; our PP has been very weak until last night...)
                    Troy gets a bad rap. Everyone rags on it but visiting team fans who come to the games almost always enjoy themselves.
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: UNH @ RPI, Wednesday, 12/6/17

                      this is an interesting data point, I thought there a few amongst the faithful that said the HFH was a drag on the experience and the program?
                      Class of '93

                      16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X