Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Niagara & RIT (10/20/17, 10/21/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Niagara & RIT (10/20/17, 10/21/17)

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    We did get our first ever win vs. Denver early in SA's tenure, so that makes some sense, but we still have to show up.
    ...except we have yet to ever play Canisius.

This weekend will be the first test of the "play to the level of the opposition" habit from the previous era, given the reputations going in. We'll see (or hear) what happens in a few short hours.

BTW, what's the video situation for these games?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      ...except we have yet to ever play Canisius.

This weekend will be the first test of the "play to the level of the opposition" habit from the previous era, given the reputations going in. We'll see (or hear) what happens in a few short hours.

BTW, what's the video situation for these games?
      I suspect that we will play Canisiius the first year that we both have an opening.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Niagara hockey is on this site. Looks like $11 for a day pass or $105 for a season pass for Atlantic Hockey.

RIT streams theirs through Sportszone. Previous RIT games that I've watched have looked great. I haven't checked them out since Atlantic Hockey signed the deal with Stretch.
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I'm not so confident about playing Niagara. We've had difficulty with them since I started following RPI, and our only win during that stretch we needed overtime (and a great Brock Higgs performance) to achieve.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the coin, RIT had a tie in their Blue Cross Arena game vs. Northeastern, who ripped Sacred Heart to shreds. Should be a fun pair for all.
          .....and taking it further SHU beat Notre Dame last night.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            .....and taking it further SHU beat Notre Dame last night.

One of the SHU players had a hat trick. Bear Trapp in disguise?

Comment

One of the SHU players had a hat trick. Bear Trapp in disguise?
              Vito Bavaro, will be a very sought after college FA, IMO.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
              X