Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Television Availability for Southern California

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    I also live in San Diego. If you have satellite TV and get the regional sports package you get quite a few FSN games, so you'll get the FSN-North Gopher Games when they play UMD as well as I think one set of UMD games or SCSU games for FSN-North when the Gophers are off.

If UMD has an online feed package, buy that.

You can also have digital cable and buy a similar package to satellite. But you don't get the Fox Sports Alternates where you can sometimes find more college hockey.

HE is hard to find but we are contemplating moving to Satellite to have NESN.

There are numerous bars that will show college hockey, one in Clairemont Mesa that is Boston themed.

If you want to grab a beer and talk hockey let me know. If you're new to San Diego I can tell you what to see and what to do.
    FSN North does only Gophers games, it does not do any other WCHA team.
    Go Gophers Go.

Comment

So to sum it up, if you want UMD games you will need to go online and get those. But for more college hockey in general. I know I have Directv and get all fox sports channels as well as NESN and others and you can get atleast 5 college games on any given Friday or Saturday night as you have CBS college sports plus ESPN U.
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Last year, the NHL Network picked up a few games as well. I'm not sure if they'll be doing that this year though.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
          So to sum it up, if you want UMD games you will need to go online and get those. But for more college hockey in general. I know I have Directv and get all fox sports channels as well as NESN and others and you can get atleast 5 college games on any given Friday or Saturday night as you have CBS college sports plus ESPN U.
          And once the season starts College Hockey News has an excellent College Hockey TV Guide that lists every game...

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/tvsked.php

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
            FSN North does only Gophers games, it does not do any other WCHA team.
            I thought it showed a SCSU-UMD game on the weekend the Gophers had off one year.

Maybe I am wrong. Sorry.

I lived in MN for three years and thought we got a game or two of UMD or SCSU game nights.
            Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
              And once the season starts College Hockey News has an excellent College Hockey TV Guide that lists every game...

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/tvsked.php
              Yea they do good call, and they do a nice job of breaking it down by channel according to the station. Team work here fellas, I like it!
              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                I thought it showed a SCSU-UMD game on the weekend the Gophers had off one year.

Maybe I am wrong. Sorry.

I lived in MN for three years and thought we got a game or two of UMD or SCSU game nights.
                If you had cable, Comcast would show some SCSU and tUMD games on comcast local. Sort of like the deal Michigan has.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                X