• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 Minnesota State Mavericks: Season Thread

That ones on Brickley.

Comment

• Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
      That ones on Brickley.
      And that one KILLED us.

Really numb right now. Couldn’t ask for more with AF winning and the Frozen Four in the backyard. It hurts.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        Really numb right now. Couldn’t ask for more with AF winning and the Frozen Four in the backyard. It hurts.
        Minnesota State sent Nebraska - Omaha to the Frozen Four in Boston. Did they (with help from Saint Cloud) just send Minnesota - Duluth to Saint Paul?

Comment

http://www.uscho.com/photos/2018/03/...n-sioux-falls/

Great photos by Jim Rosvold of Rivera's OT attempt with McClure in the nets right before UMD's GWG. I wonder if it would have counted if it had went in. Check out photos 59-63 to see the play unfold. Tough drive home last night not to mention driving in absolutely horrible weather. (I hope the link works)

Comment

Originally posted by ole ole ole ole View Post
            http://www.uscho.com/photos/2018/03/...n-sioux-falls/

Great photos by Jim Rosvold of Rivera's OT attempt with McClure in the nets right before UMD's GWG. I wonder if it would have counted if it had went in. Check out photos 59-63 to see the play unfold. Tough drive home last night not to mention driving in absolutely horrible weather. (I hope the link works)
            I wish I hadn't looked at that. That sucks.
            Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
              That sucks.
              The above quote pretty much describes my entire weekend in Sioux Falls...Lousy hotel, lousy food, lousy service, lousy weather. And oh yeah, the Mavs lost. I really thought this was the year they'd break out of that One-and-Done pattern in NCAA tournament appearances. Nope. I was so depressed after that game...can't even imagine how the team must have felt.

Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. Gotta move on and be positive about nest season. Will contribute to the off-season thread from hereon.

Comment

Working...
              X