No announcement yet.

UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    Isn't that like cheating?
    UAF are experts at that. Remember?
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      UAF are experts at that. Remember?
      Years of cheating, too.
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Re: UAA /UA_ 2018 Governor’s Cup UAA 6 games to break 90 UA_ 6 games to crack 60

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
        Years of cheating, too.
        That's what I was referring to as well. Looks like hockey won't be on TV tonight. I looked at the channel 907 lineup and there is no hockey listed, not even tape delay. Hopefully those who stay home to watch hockey on TV know this and will show up tonight.

Per Ice Angels comment on $5 tickets. Since when?
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

That's what I was referring to as well. Looks like hockey won't be on TV tonight. I looked at the channel 907 lineup and there is no hockey listed, not even tape delay. Hopefully those who stay home to watch hockey on TV know this and will show up tonight.

GCI is as reliable as Apple iOS after a new phone is released.

I think UAA students can still get companion tickets for $5.
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

My two tickets tonight cost me less than 12 bucks so I don’t think it’s only a student thing...it’s the various sections on each end of the arena. Ticketmaster shows me tickets for $5.70 a piece...

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
              My two tickets tonight cost me less than 12 bucks so I don’t think it’s only a student thing...it’s the various sections on each end of the arena. Ticketmaster shows me tickets for $5.70 a piece...
              News to me. The email sent out says tickets for certain sections are as low as $10 at the door.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

News to me. The email sent out says tickets for certain sections are as low as $10 at the door.
                Just checked, yeah $5.70 for a lot of the lower bowl. Ticketmaster screwed everybody for years so maybe they're making up for it?

Comment

Now you UA_ fans did pretty good last season but in case you forgot, your sports teams are UA. The university is UAF. Got it? There will be a test tonight in the Sully at 7:07pm sharp.

Comment

Yawn.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      Yawn.
                      Not gonna win any fans playing like that. UA_ capitalized on their chances, we didn't. Does that make UA_ better? No, just better at capitalizing. Kozun makes that breakaway it's a different game, any other chances finished a different game commences. UA_ was a lot more feisty, UAA is literally not built to be a physical team but would've liked to see some hits along with our confidence from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                        Not gonna win any fans playing like that. UA_ capitalized on their chances, we didn't. Does that make UA_ better? No, just better at capitalizing. Kozun makes that breakaway it's a different game, any other chances finished a different game commences. UA_ was a lot more feisty, UAA is literally not built to be a physical team but would've liked to see some hits along with our confidence from the get go.
                        During the game I said the same thing to mu husband about winning more fans. The good news? It wasn't a league game and we scored on the PP. Our penalty kill is solid as well. There are still 5 more games to go in the Cup series.

Both hubby and I tried to get the game on our phones because we wanted to hear the interview with Anholt, and the post game interview with coach. Neither of us could get stretch internet to work. Anyone know if tomorrows game is on GCI live?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Saw the interview with Anholt. I guess he wants to coach one day. A little girl came over to give Kurt and Anholt a hug. Was nice to see.

Comment

Let’s do it again tomorrow Nooks!

Comment

During the game I said the same thing to mu husband about winning more fans. The good news? It wasn't a league game and we scored on the PP. Our penalty kill is solid as well. There are still 5 more games to go in the Cup series.

Both hubby and I tried to get the game on our phones because we wanted to hear the interview with Anholt, and the post game interview with coach. Neither of us could get stretch internet to work. Anyone know if tomorrows game is on GCI live?
                              If it makes you feel any better I couldn't get stretch to work here either. I was awake at 5:45 to watch it live at 6 this morning so our internet wasn't bogged down...still nada.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                                Saw the interview with Anholt. I guess he wants to coach one day. A little girl came over to give Kurt and Anholt a hug. Was nice to see.
                                Glad Haider came back. One of the best in the business.
                                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
                                X