X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017-18 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    We softened them up for Q.
    Also FWIW, Q faced a different SMU goalie http://www.collegehockeystats.net/17...s/mquismn1.o01.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Where is Ralph?
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          Where is Ralph?
          He's on the recruit and tOSU game threads
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            He's on the recruit and tOSU game threads
            Don't forget tLodge and on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Don't forget tLodge and on his bike.
              The second is correct. I think that ehf forgot that the countdown is over and hopefully won't start again until later than usual.

now I have to get ready because I am meeting a certain other RPI fan for lunch. (one who seems to come to DC yearly to receive training in some newfangled religion. )
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For ehf's benefit

Today is 3 October 2017. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

now I have to get ready because I am meeting a certain other RPI fan for lunch. (one who seems to come to DC yearly to receive training in some newfangled religion. )
                  Tom Cruise ? I didn't know he was an RPI fan!
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

No current of known future RPI players are on the NHL CSB Players to Watch List: https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/as...-file/file.pdf
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Note Manley.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-03-2017, 11:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Note Manley.
                        I remember, what seems like a lifetime ago, when they had a prime article about Laliberte.....oy.
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          I remember, what seems like a lifetime ago, when they had a prime article about Laliberte.....oy.

Why would the NY Hockey Journal have an article about a player from ON?
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-03-2017, 03:15 PM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Why would the MY Hockey Journal have an article about a player from ON?
                            Because it’s NY Hockey Journal.
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

No current of known future RPI players are on the NHL CSB Players to Watch List: https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/as...-file/file.pdf
                              Although it’s more than just “opinions” with these rankings I find it interesting that they have Jack Mccain (OJHL) as a “B” rated player. This afternoon on NHL Hockey Central Sam Cosentino of TSN.ca was on talking about his Top 31. When asked who might be a surprise to jump into maybe the Top 3 he mentioned Mccain, who he has at #7 overall. Seems to be quite a difference from the CSB list for a player they have as a “B”.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                Although it’s more than just “opinions” with these rankings I find it interesting that they have Jack Mccain (OJHL) as a “B” rated player. This afternoon on NHL Hockey Central Sam Cosentino of TSN.ca was on talking about his Top 31. When asked who might be a surprise to jump into maybe the Top 3 he mentioned Mccain, who he has at #7 overall. Seems to be quite a difference from the CSB list for a player they have as a “B”.
                                Also Will Reilly was drafted and I don't recall him ever being listed.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X