Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You need to read the blog. It will make your day.

Sioux Split. George Moonwalks.
    Blog is great. Sioux split? What are you thinking?
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
      Why even play the games? Give Denver the 4 points, the MacNaughton, the Final Five, a number 1 seed in the weakest regional and the NC.
      Well since you insist, but we probably have to play the rest of the games for appearance sake.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Gwoz's new product.

Sioux Split
        Glad to see your back in good form.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Sioux need to bounce back this weekend to remain a contender. Sioux get 3/4 points this weekend.
          THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
          1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
          1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
          University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
          University of Oregon Ducks Football
          San Francisco Giants
          Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Sioux Split.
            I haven't checked into too many non-UW/Sue threads, but I've never seen Dirty predict a split. Reverse psycology or finally accepting the truth?
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              I haven't checked into too many non-UW/Sue threads, but I've never seen Dirty predict a split. Reverse psycology or finally accepting the truth?
              Both.
              Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                Wisconsin isn't filled with inbred hicks.

Sioux Split
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Refs are about to drop the puck to start the third period last Saturday night, when the Zamboni door opens & Gwozdecky, Miller & Lalonde stroll onto the ice to walk to the DU bench. DU trailing 3-2 at the time. Wisconsin fans "Boo" lustily. Classic Gwozdecky mind-games at work.

Obviously he's practicing for this weekend.

Comment

Gwoz's new product.

Sioux Split
                    LMAO
                    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      Refs are about to drop the puck to start the third period last Saturday night, when the Zamboni door opens & Gwozdecky, Miller & Lalonde stroll onto the ice to walk to the DU bench. DU trailing 3-2 at the time. Wisconsin fans "Boo" lustily. Classic Gwozdecky mind-games at work.

Obviously he's practicing for this weekend.
                      This is really going to put a crimp in the GGACPDS sales. When the spokesman falls off the wagon it really hurts credibility.

Sioux Split
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                        The best front line in college hockey goes against one of the best defenses in the nation in UND. Should be a great matchup. I'll be predicting DU to get the better of UND in the WCHA pick em thread, but this should be fun. I wonder if the series is televised in Wisconsin.
                        The UND hockey schedule says both games will be on Fox College Sports Central and the schedule says the NHL channel for Friday's game too. I know you can get both these channels on Direct TV channels (617 or 623) and 215 for the NHL channel.

Also, I think it's on the Fox Sports Rocky Mountain channel on Friday too.
                        Last edited by UpNorth; 01-25-2010, 10:18 AM.
                        Proud to be Fighting Sioux !

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                          Here we go for another memorable weekend in Grand Forks, site of ice walks, dasher dances, angry TV reporters and the ever-increasing fan hatred. Oh, and a 60+ year hockey rivalry between two of the greatest programs in the history of the sport.

On paper, Denver's been the better team so far, but the Sioux are playing at home, and that makes for a very interesting and crucial series for both teams.

What say you, fans?
                          So I wonder if the TV reporter shows up, didn't she say she'd never go to UND ever again.
                          Last edited by UpNorth; 01-25-2010, 10:19 AM.
                          Proud to be Fighting Sioux !

Comment

Originally posted by UpNorth View Post
                            So I wonder if the TV reporter shows up, didn't she say she'd never go to UND ever again.
                            FSN Rocky Mountain isn't televising the games so no local Denver TV crew will be up there. No Alana for the hostile and abusives this year.

These games are going to be viewable on both TV and the web. FSSN (Fighting Sioux Sport Network) will be originating the broadcasts which are being picked up by mutiple broadcasters.

Friday Night - 7:30 PM CT
                            TV
                            FSSN
                            FCS Central
                            NHL Network

Webcast - pay
                            Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com

Saturday Night - 7:00 PM CT
                            TV
                            FSSN
                            FCS Central

Webcast - pay
                            Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com

I hope they show the lawnmower throwing contest between the 2nd and 3rd periods Friday night
                            Last edited by du78; 01-25-2010, 10:49 AM.
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              FSN Rocky Mountain isn't televising the games so no local Denver TV crew will be up there. No Alana for the hostile and abusives this year.
                              Good thing. Grand Forks has enough trouble with flooding, they don't need Alana's tears adding to the problem.

Sioux Split
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Now that Dirty has that new product out I won't be able to see "Boy George" come out onto the ice and give a rousing rendition of ...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CsDthkgOtc

Well, hoping for the best I still would like to see a healthy dose of this applied to both the visitor's bench and the dasher in front of the visitor's box at REA just in case "Boy George" decides to express himself again.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X