Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

    Here we go for another memorable weekend in Grand Forks, site of ice walks, dasher dances, angry TV reporters and the ever-increasing fan hatred. Oh, and a 60+ year hockey rivalry between two of the greatest programs in the history of the sport.

    On paper, Denver's been the better team so far, but the Sioux are playing at home, and that makes for a very interesting and crucial series for both teams.

    What say you, fans?

  • #2
    Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

    Curious George and the man with the middle finger. I like it.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

      Gwoz's new product.

      Sioux Split
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

        Sioux only took 1 point from an awful Gopher squad a couple of weeks ago.

        Denver Sweeps.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

          Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Gwoz's new product.

          Sioux Split
          Ah. Now he's predicting splits. Funny. BTW, there are 2 better programs in college hockey and they are both to the East.
          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

            Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Gwoz's new product.
            Excellent work, Dirty.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Sioux only took 1 point from an awful Gopher squad a couple of weeks ago.

              Denver Sweeps.

              I saw yesterday's SCSU UM game. It's true, the Gophers look anemic. SCSU looked very solid. I think DU will be hungry as will the UNDies after the spankin they received at Magness. I'm hoping for 2-3 points for DU.
              Go Pioneers!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                I saw yesterday's SCSU UM game. It's true, the Gophers look anemic. SCSU looked very solid. I think DU will be hungry as will the UNDies after the spankin they received at Magness. I'm hoping for 2-3 points for DU.


                Hope, schmope. Denver Sweeps.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                  Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                  I saw yesterday's SCSU UM game. It's true, the Gophers look anemic. SCSU looked very solid. I think DU will be hungry as will the UNDies after the spankin they received at Magness. I'm hoping for 2-3 points for DU.
                  spanking? please define.

                  I didn't realize losing a pair of one goal games to Denver was a DU spanking.
                  Last edited by sfo19; 01-24-2010, 09:26 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                    The best front line in college hockey goes against one of the best defenses in the nation in UND. Should be a great matchup. I'll be predicting DU to get the better of UND in the WCHA pick em thread, but this should be fun. I wonder if the series is televised in Wisconsin.
                    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                      Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                      The best front line in college hockey goes against one of the best defenses in the nation in UND. Should be a great matchup. I'll be predicting DU to get the better of UND in the WCHA pick em thread, but this should be fun. I wonder if the series is televised in Wisconsin.
                      ROTFLMAO

                      The worst offense in the league put 5 up on them. You're hilarious.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        ROTFLMAO

                        The worst offense in the league put 5 up on them. You're hilarious.
                        Uh. Check out the Goals Against stat in the WCHA. I'll use that as my basis as opposed to your small sample.
                        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                          Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                          Uh. Check out the Goals Against stat in the WCHA. I'll use that as my basis as opposed to your small sample.
                          Sample Size means nothing when you let the Gophers post 5 on you.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                            Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                            spanking? please define.

                            I didn't realize losing a pair of one goal games to Denver was a DU spanking.
                            Main Entry: 1spank
                            Pronunciation: \ˈspaŋk\
                            Function: transitive verb
                            Etymology: imitative
                            Date: circa 1712

                            : to strike especially on the buttocks with the open hand

                            —That little guy Hackerstalled's checks were badly bruised.
                            Last edited by MagnessMan; 01-24-2010, 10:06 PM.
                            Go Pioneers!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Denver at North Dakota: Big Rivalry, Big Weekend

                              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Sample Size means nothing when you let the Gophers post 5 on you.
                              So. The Gophers put up 4 on UW. Are they a bad defense? The Gophers can put up 5 on anybody in the nation if they want to. The problem is they don't have the desire.
                              Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X