X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Another injury?! Hopefully he's able to play this year...
    That was of course the first thing which crossed my mind, but it is also possible that he just went to camp and they didn't want him to play. It does, however, put into further question if he will be available at the start of the season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      That was of course the first thing which crossed my mind, but it is also possible that he just went to camp and they didn't want him to play. It does, however, put into further question if he will be available at the start of the season.
      I watched part of the Sens full red-white scrimmage. Announcer mentioned two kids of the 40 attendees who "did not take the ice at all". We can only hope he's strong/healthy enough to skate this fall...but it confirms my fears when I saw him on crutches at McElroys pizza party this spring.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        I watched part of the Sens full red-white scrimmage. Announcer mentioned two kids of the 40 attendees who "did not take the ice at all". We can only hope he's strong/healthy enough to skate this fall...but it confirms my fears when I saw him on crutches at McElroys pizza party this spring.
        Burgess wasn't on crutches at the Pizza party. Hayhurst was on crutches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
          Burgess wasn't on crutches at the Pizza party. Hayhurst was on crutches.
          At the first gathering in the spring following Apperts firing, Burgess was on crutches. He's my height - 6'2" and was 5 ft away from me . He did not stay for the entire event.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Today is 25 July 2017. There are 67 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.

No complete roster yet.
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-25-2017, 12:02 AM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 26 July 2017. There are 66 days until RPI's next game.

No complete roster yet.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                At the first gathering in the spring following Apperts firing, Burgess was on crutches. He's my height - 6'2" and was 5 ft away from me . He did not stay for the entire event.
                Yeesh. Here's hoping that our players are at least able to stay healthy this year. We've had a LOT of injuries in the past few years.

Comment

The interview. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqaWzZMKN?...ampaign=buffer
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-26-2017, 02:14 PM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

More comedy gold from Lee McElroy. Atheltic Dept. in big trouble under his stewardship.

http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...cal-of-program
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-26-2017, 02:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        More comedy gold from Lee McElroy. Atheltic Dept. in big trouble under his stewardship. http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...cal-of-program
                        Do you believe the committee was totally ignored? How would Oates know? Yes academics are rigorous but there are no other schools with rigorous academics?

The press should be on the AD asking questions there are plenty of them.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                          Do you believe the committee was totally ignored? How would Oates know? Yes academics are rigorous but there are no other schools with rigorous academics?

The press should be on the AD asking questions there are plenty of them.
                          Personally I think the problem is academics combined with the limited choice of major. (Not that I feel that RPI should expand the choice of majors.)
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Personally I think the problem is academics combined with the limited choice of major. (Not that I feel that RPI should expand the choice of majors.)
                            Granted it is somewhat limited BUT options can be Building Science, Business & Management, Cognitive Science, Communications, Philosophy, Economics, Design Innovation and Society, Electronic Arts, etc. No basket weaving or general studies, but again there are other rigorous academic dwellings and there are intelligent, well skilled hockey players out there. What I see more is an issue from the top down.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 27 July 2017. There are 65 days until RPI's next game.

No complete roster yet.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X