• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlagDUDE08
    replied
    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    I haven’t received notice but then again I have no plans of renewing. Not that “they” care but RPI hockey needs to win me back as a season ticket holder.
    Can't say that I blame you, especially with the way last season went. Heck, I didn't even go to the SLU game last time around, and I was quite sad to subject my nephew to the embarrassing play. The team definitely has an uphill climb, but the good news is that they don't really have much of anything to lose, so they will hopefully strike at the opportunity they have and figure out their hand from there.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Just did a quick check & I mailed in my renewal last year on 8/30. I probably debated with myself for several weeks about renewing before sending it in.
    You must have since I think that the single game tickets is the first Monday in September.

Leave a comment:

• turk181
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Another question.

Have the season ticket applications been received yet?
    Just did a quick check & I mailed in my renewal last year on 8/30. I probably debated with myself for several weeks about renewing before sending it in.

Leave a comment:

• turk181
    replied

Another question.

I haven’t received notice but then again I have no plans of renewing. Not that “they” care but RPI hockey needs to win me back as a season ticket holder.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Another question.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    When can we expect the roster for the coming season.
    I would expect to see the recruit announcement first.

Leave a comment:

• engineerhockeyfan
    replied

When can we expect the roster for the coming season.

Leave a comment:

• lugnut92
    replied

Today is 23 June 2017. There are 99 days until RPI's next game.
    Down to double digits!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Today is 23 June 2017. There are 99 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Missed this Record article from yesterday discussing who left the program http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...in-from-roster. Thankfully no new bombshell. Bell isn't mentioned.
    They forgot someone

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Missed this Record article from yesterday discussing who left the program http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...in-from-roster. Thankfully no new bombshell. Bell isn't mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Whatever the case may be, I know all of us are very happy that you were able to get out the word about an issue plaguing the country, and although it might not be as public now unless you were to, say, purchase a board ad (and I do agree the money could be best spent towards the cause), you have at least my support in the continued effort of education. I'm sorry you had to experience someone that wants to just sit on her throne in the Troy building (because we know she doesn't use her throne at HFH), take all the credit for good, but pass the blame for bad; it's yet another reason why I don't want to donate to the 'tute until she's gone. Hopefully things go well for you this summer, too.
    You've been a really good contributor to the RPI thread (sometimes) since February. Have you been abducted and replaced by an alien or something?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    I have no idea what the status is; I am persona non grata with the AD because I expressed to him my displeasure with the dismissal and the subsequent hiring of a search firm that produced the selection of a Coach who basically had the same winning % from a lesser league. Coach Smith should be given the opportunity to start his own tradition with his own cause. Seth walked the walk and talked the talk with the AA game. He visited special needs schools, spent time with people on the spectrum and researched what their challenges are. Many of the people that I spoke to in our community were very dismayed by Seth's dismissal but pleased to see he landed on his feet with a great gig. We trusted SA to be our spox for the week leading up to the game. We couldn't have picked a better one. Lee or Shirley had nothing to do with the game; SA created it and made it happen. Shirley took credit for it at Smith's presser but never acknowledged it or supported it. I hope all of you have a safe and happy summer.
    Whatever the case may be, I know all of us are very happy that you were able to get out the word about an issue plaguing the country, and although it might not be as public now unless you were to, say, purchase a board ad (and I do agree the money could be best spent towards the cause), you have at least my support in the continued effort of education. I'm sorry you had to experience someone that wants to just sit on her throne in the Troy building (because we know she doesn't use her throne at HFH), take all the credit for good, but pass the blame for bad; it's yet another reason why I don't want to donate to the 'tute until she's gone. Hopefully things go well for you this summer, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X