Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aparch
    replied
    Re: Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Gotta love the rumor mill. I heard from 3 different people yesterday that they heard there were 40, 45 and 60 applications. Too funny.
    I've respectfully withdrawn my application. It would never have gotten past the HR department for me to get the satisfaction of having Forrest Karr audibly sigh when he read it and had to type up the rejection letter.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    The rumour I heard was that they were going to launch an app and also install interactive keypads in each seat at the Berry, and let the fans make all the decisions since they seem to think they are the only ones who know how to fix the problems. Crowdsourced coaching, coming soon to NMU.
    Actually, I heard that the interactive keypads will be installed at Lakeview, since that's where the "real" NMU fans still congregate because they hate the Berry.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Gotta love the rumor mill. I heard from 3 different people yesterday that they heard there were 40, 45 and 60 applications. Too funny.
    The rumour I heard was that they were going to launch an app and also install interactive keypads in each seat at the Berry, and let the fans make all the decisions since they seem to think they are the only ones who know how to fix the problems. Crowdsourced coaching, coming soon to NMU.

Leave a comment:

• davyd83
    replied
    Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
    Today (March 29) is the last day to submit your application. There's probably not much for the university to say until the search committee looks over all of them.

Leave a comment:

• NMUFAN
    replied

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
    Not a peep about the coaching search.
    Today (March 29) is the last day to submit your application. There's probably not much for the university to say until the search committee looks over all of them.

Leave a comment:

• RapidsCity
    replied

Not a peep about the coaching search.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

I feel you. NMU had a hell of a run to end the year.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." (Shawshank Redemption)

"I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only an old NMU fan can feel. An old NMU fan at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope we can make it to a WCHA Playoff Championship. I hope to see my friend the NCAA Playoffs and attend its games. I hope the NCAA Championship Trophy is a wonderful as it has been in my dreams. I hope." (Really bastardized Shawshank Redemption)
Working...
X