Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

Please forgive me for I have sinned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
      Please forgive me for I have sinned!!!!!!!!!!!!
      We're asking you to give us sources, not to have into the CIA. Simple matter of copy and paste.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• How many days until the season starts?
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          How many days until the season starts?
          54. But let's not rush through August & September where we usually have some pretty nice summer and early fall weather! Snow time gets here soon enough!
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
            The one from Western more than covered the travel and expenses for the weekend. The checks from North Dakota and Penn State were very nice, relatively speaking. There is however, a slightly different level of pay for a weekend series that draws a total of 7,000 fans pay an average of $15 a ticket in Kalamazoo vs 100,000 in Ann Arbor.
            I wish. Bronco tickets are around $24 with an infuriating $6 service charge if ordered electronically.

Comment

A lot of positive vibes around Marquette for the upcoming 2017-18 NMU Hockey season under new coach Grant Potulny.... Almost everyone you talk to around town is looking forward to how the new NMU Hockey coach will do with the team this year.... Hopefully Potulny and the players will do well this year, make some noise and bring NMU back to being a force again in D1 Hockey!!!!!!! I personally can't wait for the puck to drop, the Wildcats to hit the ice at The Berry and to hear Dave Danis on the radio doing the NMU Hockey play-by-play again.... "Let's Go Cats" as Goofus would say!!!!!!!!

Comment

NMU Lands Top North Dakota Hockey Recruit

August 18th, 2017

http://www.nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=21392

Comment

I think Johnson will do very well for your team. I saw him play a couple times - good vision, handles the puck well and knows how to put it in the net. The biggest concern about him is his size - 5'9", but I think he has plenty of skill to overcome size.
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

2017-18 NMU HOCKEY OPENING WEEKEND

October 6th (Friday) NMU @ LSSU
                    October 7th (Saturday) LSSU @ NMU

Comment

• Most exciting game I can remember: December 2005, NMU vs Tech, "Fight Night at the Berry." 191 PIM between both teams, and it would be easier to tell you who didn't fight that night.

Comment

Another exciting NMU hockey game was on November 30th, 1985 at Lakeview Arena when Minnesota beat NMU (10-9) in OT and NMU's Gary Emmons scored (6) goals.... That was one of the craziest NMU hockey games that I've ever seen live!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Most exciting game I can remember: December 2005, NMU vs Tech, "Fight Night at the Berry." 191 PIM between both teams, and it would be easier to tell you who didn't fight that night.
                          The two didn't play each other in December of 2005, maybe you're thinking 2007?
                          2005-2006: 7-25-6
                          2006-2007: 18-17-5
                          2007-2008: 14-20-5
                          2008-2009: 6-25-7
                          2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                            The two didn't play each other in December of 2005, maybe you're thinking 2007?
                            It was the fall home and home that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              It was the fall home and home that year.
                              No it wasn't that, either. Davyd, do you remember the 191 penalty minutes game?

Comment

I saw Brett Hull play against NMU in 1985 & 1986 at Lakeview Arena when he played for UMD.... His nickname was "The Sniper" as his slap shot was unreal!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X