Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siouxfaninseattle
    replied
    Re: Northern Michigan University 2017 Off-Season. Zihuatanejo.

I think Johnson will do very well for your team. I saw him play a couple times - good vision, handles the puck well and knows how to put it in the net. The biggest concern about him is his size - 5'9", but I think he has plenty of skill to overcome size.

Leave a comment:

• DonorRoomDrinker
    replied

NMU Lands Top North Dakota Hockey Recruit

August 18th, 2017

http://www.nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=21392

Leave a comment:

• DonorRoomDrinker
    replied

A lot of positive vibes around Marquette for the upcoming 2017-18 NMU Hockey season under new coach Grant Potulny.... Almost everyone you talk to around town is looking forward to how the new NMU Hockey coach will do with the team this year.... Hopefully Potulny and the players will do well this year, make some noise and bring NMU back to being a force again in D1 Hockey!!!!!!! I personally can't wait for the puck to drop, the Wildcats to hit the ice at The Berry and to hear Dave Danis on the radio doing the NMU Hockey play-by-play again.... "Let's Go Cats" as Goofus would say!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• model94
    replied

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    The one from Western more than covered the travel and expenses for the weekend. The checks from North Dakota and Penn State were very nice, relatively speaking. There is however, a slightly different level of pay for a weekend series that draws a total of 7,000 fans pay an average of $15 a ticket in Kalamazoo vs 100,000 in Ann Arbor.
    I wish. Bronco tickets are around $24 with an infuriating $6 service charge if ordered electronically.

Leave a comment:

• davyd83
    replied
    Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    How many days until the season starts?
    54. But let's not rush through August & September where we usually have some pretty nice summer and early fall weather! Snow time gets here soon enough!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    How many days until the season starts?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
    Please forgive me for I have sinned!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're asking you to give us sources, not to have into the CIA. Simple matter of copy and paste.

Leave a comment:

• DonorRoomDrinker
    replied

Please forgive me for I have sinned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• moose97
    replied
    Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
    As someone who runs a site that provides quite a bit of original content I can speak for others who do the same: please provide links to any material you copy and paste from other sources.

It's stealing at worst and plagiarism at best.
    This. A thousand times, this. Long time readers of this forum may remember that I USED to work in radio, with a college hockey weekly show that was online. Guess what? I don't do that anymore, because people get info from people who plagiarize stuff & I couldn't afford to keep that job. So, no matter how many times you've been asked, cite your sources & stop being an ***

Leave a comment:

• BGDrew
    replied

As someone who runs a site that provides quite a bit of original content I can speak for others who do the same: please provide links to any material you copy and paste from other sources.

It's stealing at worst and plagiarism at best.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Asked "many times"???? Sorry pal time to get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Many times or one time, doesn't matter. You've been asked to provide sources or links, and you don't.

And I'm not your pal, buddy.

Leave a comment:

• DonorRoomDrinker
    replied

Asked "many times"???? Sorry pal time to get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
    Please provide a link or a reference to the original material when quoting.
    We've asked many times. Still does this.

Leave a comment:

• KaMiGo
    replied

Commissioner Bill Robertson discusses state of the WCHA Conference

August 1st, 2017

Robertson mentioned Northern Michigan University’s impressive turnaround during the second half of last season and the amazing shutout run of five straight games by NMU goaltender Atte Tolvanen. He also praised the hire of head coach Grant Potulny, calling him “one of the top young coaching minds in college hockey.”

Another issue that the WCHA is trying to resolve is attendance issues at some arenas. NMU was one school that had to deal with this problem the last few years and Robertson said the league is looking at solutions. One idea being considered is changing game days or times.
    Please provide a link or a reference to the original material when quoting.

Leave a comment:

• DonorRoomDrinker
    replied

Commissioner Bill Robertson discusses state of the WCHA Conference

August 1st, 2017

Robertson mentioned Northern Michigan University’s impressive turnaround during the second half of last season and the amazing shutout run of five straight games by NMU goaltender Atte Tolvanen. He also praised the hire of head coach Grant Potulny, calling him “one of the top young coaching minds in college hockey.”

Another issue that the WCHA is trying to resolve is attendance issues at some arenas. NMU was one school that had to deal with this problem the last few years and Robertson said the league is looking at solutions. One idea being considered is changing game days or times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X