Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN TECH 2017 OFF-SEASON - We're Adding to the Trophy Case & Keeping Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH 2017 OFF-SEASON - We're Adding to the Trophy Case & Keeping Pearson

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Brett Larson is on the list, we'll get there.
    He was head coach here in Sioux City with the USHL's Musketeers for a couple of years between stints with UMD. The team was underwhelming. He had some talent to work with, including Jake Guentzel (and Cliff Watson!) his second year, but it was a young team by USHL standards, so I don't think his lack of success was totally surprising.

In fairness to Larson, UMD's worst years in the last 10 were those when he was in Sioux City or Columbus, so he may have played a vital role in Duluth. I can't find anyone here to say anything really bad about him, but I didn't here any real disappointment when he left, either.

Comment

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH 2017 OFF-SEASON - We're Adding to the Trophy Case & Keeping Pearson

Why is this thread still active when Mel is back where he belongs, in Ann Arbor.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
        Why is this thread still active when Mel is back where he belongs, in Ann Arbor.
        Why are you still coming here? You should be back where you belong, getting the snot beat out of you on the playground by all those mean kids.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          Why are you still coming here? You should be back where you belong, getting the snot beat out of you on the playground by all those mean kids.
          Maybe he is afraid Mel made a bad mistake and changed his mind.
          MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
          2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
            See you next Tuesday
            In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              Wow, you guys really are butt-hurt that Tech is in the middle of nowhere and not even an alum wants to be there. Change the title of your thread is all I'm asking. BTW, told you so.
              Originally posted by alfablue
              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                Wow, you guys really are butt-hurt that Tech is in the middle of nowhere and not even an alum wants to be there. Change the title of your thread is all I'm asking. BTW, told you so.
                We've moved on and moved to another thread. You brought it back to the front page.
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                X