Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017-18 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Do we know which order yet?
    The CCT email listed it as Michigan/Penn State. I would take that with a grain of saltpeter.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

    ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

    Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

    I want to live forever. So far, so good.

    Comment


    • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

      Originally posted by joecct View Post
      The CCT email listed it as Michigan/Penn State. I would take that with a grain of saltpeter.
      Was UML/Providence in the right order? That one was confirmed by UML.

      Also, it seems you're referencing information that came from the school itself... did they say anything about our third game, and which was Non-con?

      Comment


      • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

        With Notre Dame playing Minnesota over Thanksgiving, I think we can safely say, without a doubt, that Shillelagh isn't happening this year.

        Comment


        • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

          Full(ish) Wisconsin schedule is out.

          LINK

          It was also confirmed through sources, but not officially announced, that there will be a game with MTU at UW for the Hall of Fame game on Oct 1.

          Comment


          • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

            Ohio State just shared an updated schedule on Facebook. Apparently we will have an exhibition. Ryerson on September 30. I know most people seem to hate the exhibitions against Canadian schools, but I enjoy them so that's good to see. It still says we're playing RPI on October 13-14, so if that conflicts with something on their schedule idk what's up with that. OSU is already selling tickets so I think their schedule is the correct one.
            Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

            NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

            The Ohio State University '18
            University of Western Ontario '19

            Comment


            • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

              Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
              Ohio State just shared an updated schedule on Facebook. Apparently we will have an exhibition. Ryerson on September 30. I know most people seem to hate the exhibitions against Canadian schools, but I enjoy them so that's good to see. It still says we're playing RPI on October 13-14, so if that conflicts with something on their schedule idk what's up with that. OSU is already selling tickets so I think their schedule is the correct one.
              Just asked Maine, since they were the source. Granted, theirs was rumored, and I usually go with whomever provides the latest information as it's usually more accurate, so I'll put you in there. There's an available weekend for RPI and Maine to play, which is during Union's finals week (same weekend we played last year, and ironically both of us have it open). But obviously I won't put anything different in there until I see a report.
              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-05-2017, 06:42 PM.

              Comment


              • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...key-sched.html - Penn St.

                Comment


                • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                  From RPI's internal list, RPI's weekend with RIT and Niagara is where I thought it would be. I am assuming Union's going to partake in travel partnership on that one, given they did last year.

                  I assume RIT's BCA game is on the 14th, given the patterns from previous years?

                  Comment


                  • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                    Link to this year's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...k08c3pHev5-Fw/

                    Effectively complete* schedules:

                    AHC: Nothing yet

                    ECAC: Non-travel partner conference schedule mostly released

                    HEA:
                    UMASS Lowell

                    B1G: Conference schedule released
                    Minnesota
                    Ohio State
                    Penn State
                    Wisconsin

                    NCHC: Conference schedule released
                    Colorado College
                    Denver
                    Miami
                    Minnesota Duluth
                    Nebraska Omaha
                    North Dakota
                    St. Cloud State

                    WCHA: Conference schedule released
                    Alabama Huntsville **
                    Alaska Anchorage
                    Alaska Fairbanks
                    Bemidji State
                    Ferris State
                    LSSU ***
                    Mankato State *
                    Northern Michigan *

                    Independent:
                    Arizona State

                    * Effectively complete meaning the school has released the full schedule, or enough alternate information has been reported to determine the schedule is complete, minus exhibition games. Discretion will be used to determine whether WCHA teams will be using their entire allotment.
                    ** Short by 2 games even if you don't take exemptions into account; 6 if you do. Hopefully they're able to get in some exhibitions.
                    *** Announced schedule is long by two games. Something has to give, or special permission has to be granted for two game exhibition series.

                    Comment


                    • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                      Dartmouth released their schedule

                      https://twitter.com/Dartmouth_MIH/st...26834219409408
                      "Never tell me the odds"

                      http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                        The music is a nice touch.
                        Bentley University Hockey
                        On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

                        Comment


                        • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                          Vermont hosts Brown on 9 December
                          https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                          https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

                          Frozen Four: '96, '09
                          NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

                          /r/collegehockey moderator
                          Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

                          Comment


                          • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                            Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Just asked Maine, since they were the source. Granted, theirs was rumored, and I usually go with whomever provides the latest information as it's usually more accurate, so I'll put you in there. There's an available weekend for RPI and Maine to play, which is during Union's finals week (same weekend we played last year, and ironically both of us have it open). But obviously I won't put anything different in there until I see a report.
                            RPI/Maine will be weekend of October 6-8. Women are also home so could be Saturday/Sunday.

                            Comment


                            • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                              Originally posted by johnk View Post
                              RPI/Maine will be weekend of October 6-8. Women are also home so could be Saturday/Sunday.
                              Maine's already booked on that weekend, too; league games v. UCONN. And given they've released home schedule with ticket info and what not, I'd be inclined to believe that.

                              Comment


                              • Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

                                UVM's first opponent in the Catamount Cup is Harvard. Means SLU will play UML first.

                                Do we know if it's set opponents, or championship format?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X