No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Brown & Yale (1/29, 1/30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Brown & Yale (1/29, 1/30)

Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
    4 points for Union this weekend.
    Didn't you say that last weekend?
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Didn't you say that last weekend?
      What can I say? I'm blindly optimistic. 4 points for U

Comment

What can I say? I'm blindly optimistic. 4 points for U
        Blind alright. How did picking a fight with Miami fans work out for you, eh?

Comment

Blind alright. How did picking a fight with Miami fans work out for you, eh?
          That one crazy kid? That was fine. To you an your cronies credit, pickingfights with RPI fans is harder.

Comment

4 points for Union this weekend.
            I didn't realize that injuries had left you guys so shorthanded on D .

Comment

That one crazy kid? That was fine. To you an your cronies credit, pickingfights with RPI fans is harder.
              What's really funny is when your Union pals don't realize when we're picking on the guy trolling your thread.

That's what I find hilarious. You guys are all so new to this whole thing it's almost endearing.
              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                There was a post game scuffle 4 or 5 years ago at Messa which resulted in ejections and dq's. I doubt if that has carried over as none of these players and possibly even coaches are the same.

FWIW, Union has lost only one road game this year and is only a game above .500 at home. Not sure why (maybe they're just happy to get out of Schenectady ) but hopefully that bodes well for the Dutchmen this weekend.
                This was at the end of the 2002-2003 meeting so neither of the coaches are the same. I remember the hilarious exchange at the end of the fight where both Sneddon and Grillo were standing at center ice yelling at the referee (Scott Hansen) at the same time for letting the game get out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                  What's really funny is when your Union pals don't realize when we're picking on the guy trolling your thread.

That's what I find hilarious. You guys are all so new to this whole thing it's almost endearing.
                  I think most Union fans are new to this whole internet thing in general.

Comment

I think most Union fans are new to this whole internet thing in general.
                    It's OK, it's pretty new.

Comment

The Collar City Madmen are going to be doing a one-night stand in Gun Wavin' New Haven on Saturday, looks like.
                      Oh, that trip's still happening? I kinda forgot about it. Did y'all buy tickets yet?
                      RPI '08, UW '09. Let's go RED!

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        The tickets were purchased as part of this promotion.

https://arpinet.rpi.edu/default.aspx...l&EventID=1799

I hoping we can get to the pre game festivities.
                        It looks like the registration deadline was Jan 15th...I will look for the RPI section behind the bench...games at the "Whale' are always fun to go to and an RPI win would make it extra special...

Comment

Originally posted by GoDanGo View Post
                          Oh, that trip's still happening? I kinda forgot about it. Did y'all buy tickets yet?
                          Get in touch with Farrar, he's getting the tickets for our group. Not sure if he's bought them already though, he was looking to do that early this week.
                          APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                            It looks like the registration deadline was Jan 15th...I will look for the RPI section behind the bench...games at the "Whale' are always fun to go to and an RPI win would make it extra special...
                            Great, If I can get any further information from my daughter I will post it.
                            Hope to see you Saturday.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                              As a student of the works of the great Vince Vaughn, I'm planning on crashing the party at Anna Liffey's...see if they dare throw me out...
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

This one's a bit far for me (I know, I'll travel 6 hours west but not 6 hours east), so I'll be on ye ol' score thread with WRPI on the amp/speaker. The standings are close now, who knows where they'll be after this weekend. RPI had 4 points at the home location with this match-up, will they replicate it on the road? We'll find out tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X