• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Felger View Post
    LOL!!!!

I told you UNH was playing with house money....the problem is they spent it all in the first 60 plus minutes of the series

Come to think of it, didn't hear you asking me to come out and play on Friday night
    I had to schmooze prospective students. Didn't see the score tI'll I got home around 2am

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Re: Hockey East Quarterfinals UNH (10) @ Lowell (1) 3/10-3/12

that escalated quickly

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied

Effing chitshow. Team caved in faster than a house of cards in a hurricane.

This one is over, but I really hope that they can keep the remaining 40 minutes to a respectability level. Maybe.

Enjoy your retirement, Coach Umile.

Leave a comment:

• Felger
    replied

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    Felger, come out and play

LOL!!!!

I told you UNH was playing with house money....the problem is they spent it all in the first 60 plus minutes of the series

Come to think of it, didn't hear you asking me to come out and play on Friday night

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied
    Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    Mercy rule? Please?
    My thoughts exactly. Glad I am not there. On the "where will TyK play" watch. Announcement pending...let's play a lil game and guess when? I say Tues of this week...

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Ugh...that's all.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by norbert View Post
    This was the game I predicted last night. No goalie change no line changes. As sad as it is to say the game has surpassed Umile. It's really hard to give up 6 in a period.

Talent always wins in a series which is proven today.
    In a three game series, winning game one only matters if you sweep. When you lose game two, you feel like you've gone from the brink of advancing to carrying all the pressure of a massive choke. Add in the overall roster talent and coaching advantage for UML and this (outside of the video game score) is not surprising...

I'm not sure there is a worse match-up in the country for this UNH team than Lowell...
    Last edited by Dan; 03-12-2017, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    I can understand at the beginning of the game. Big game, excitement. Important for Lowell. But after a while, screaming "SCOOOORRRRRE" when you're up by five goals gets a little annoying.
    last game like this I didn't get to hear bob scream that... November 2011... against BU, I was there in person... he's making up for the yelling I'm not doing

Leave a comment:

• norbert
    replied
    Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
    Umiliation ensues
    This was the game I predicted last night. No goalie change no line changes. As sad as it is to say the game has surpassed Umile. It's really hard to give up 6 in a period.

Talent always wins in a series which is proven today.

Leave a comment:

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied

Felger, come out and play

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I firmly believe we are watching the last 2+ periods of the DU era. And I believe it was decided LONG ago, and had zero to do with the HEA playoff outcome.
    Not sure, but I have to hope you're right. And if so, thanks for all you did Dick Umile. There were many amazing years. As for where you've left us, I'll just bite my tongue...

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Originally posted by chickod View Post
    I can understand at the beginning of the game. Big game, excitement. Important for Lowell. But after a while, screaming "SCOOOORRRRRE" when you're up by five goals gets a little annoying.
    Sounds like he's passing a kidney stone

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied

It appears Watcher was so disgusted by the display that he deleted his posts

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

This announcer is going to have a stroke if he's not careful.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

that happened...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X