Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

    Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    The only ones who have signed a NLI are Ohrvall and Bailey Conger. But, that conversation is for the recruit thread.
    Those are the only ones whom we know have signed letters. I am sure that others have also.

    IMO, there is nothing at all wrong about discussing it here. A matter of fact, it is probably better.
    sigpic

    Let's Go 'Tute!

    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

    2012 Poser Of The Year

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

      One of the local TV stations mentions on a crawl on the bottom of the screen that RPI fires hockey coach "Seth Alpert". Embarrassing that they can't even spell the coaches name right after 11 years on the job.

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

        Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        One of the local TV stations mentions on a crawl on the bottom of the screen that RPI fires hockey coach "Seth Alpert". Embarrassing that they can't even spell the coaches name right after 11 years on the job.


        It is there [sic] loss.
        sigpic

        Let's Go 'Tute!

        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

        2012 Poser Of The Year

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

          Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Those are the only ones whom we know have signed letters. I am sure that others have also.

          IMO, there is nothing at all wrong about discussing it here. A matter of fact, it is probably better.
          As far as I know, incoming recruits are not bound to the NLI when there is a coaching change.
          I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a river and have been skating ever since!

          Comment


          • #95
            Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

            Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Those are the only ones whom we know have signed letters. I am sure that others have also.

            IMO, there is nothing at all wrong about discussing it here. A matter of fact, it is probably better.
            If the ex-coach had any other NLIs, he would have mentioned them at the alumni event I went to. Given he was only allowed to mention those two, that's it.

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

              Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
              As far as I know, incoming recruits are not bound to the NLI when there is a coaching change.
              The NLI website clearly states that the contract is with the institution. RPI COULD choose to break the contract, but if they don't, the NLI signers are bound to attend RPI or go to MJ.

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

                Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                One of the local TV stations mentions on a crawl on the bottom of the screen that RPI fires hockey coach "Seth Alpert". Embarrassing that they can't even spell the coaches name right after 11 years on the job.
                Also shows you how much our local stations care. If it's not high school sports or Siena basketball, it barely gets a mention. Union's having a fantastic season again this year and even they barely get covered
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  The NLI website clearly states that the contract is with the institution. RPI COULD choose to break the contract, but if they don't, the NLI signers are bound to attend RPI or go to MJ.
                  If I recall correctly, Bailey Conger had a NLI with St. Lawrence, but was allowed to back out with the coaching change there last off-season. I believe this interpretation is correct.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

                    Wow, this thread has had more action in two days of off-season than about a month of the regular season.

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

                      Yerdon talked rpi For 30!seconds. Waste of time
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Wow, this thread has had more action in two days of off-season than about a month of the regular season.
                        Not a lot to talk about when you only win 8 games all season.

                        Comment


                        • Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

                          Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          Yerdon talked rpi For 30!seconds. Waste of time
                          Proof positive that some people just aren't happy unless they're miserable.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

                          Comment


                          • Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

                            Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            Yerdon talked rpi For 30!seconds. Waste of time
                            That's 30 more seconds than anyone else.

                            I wouldn't be surprised if Ken Schott does something, but I dumped Facebook a while back (and couldn't be happier).

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future






                              sigpic

                              Let's Go 'Tute!

                              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                              2012 Poser Of The Year

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

                                Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                                Not a lot to talk about when you only win 8 games all season.
                                Fair enough point. It is a bit odd to come to your team thread and have to thumb through four pages to catch up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X