X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riverchief1
    replied
    Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
    Seal Lady was (is?) a fairly antagonistic regular fan at the Whit. Took delight in dissing the opposing fans rather than just cheering for her team's success or bemoaning the downsides. I always thought she was pretty classless, a stark contrast to the vast majority of the home crowd when I went up there. I've generally enjoyed my visits there with many fans offering friendly greetings.
    Agreed. We saw her at Durham in January and she was at Tsongas last year. Still her old, fun loving self.

Leave a comment:

• Darius
    replied
    Re: 2016/2017 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago pt 2

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
    Seal Lady was (is?) a fairly antagonistic regular fan at the Whit. Took delight in dissing the opposing fans rather than just cheering for her team's success or bemoaning the downsides. I always thought she was pretty classless, a stark contrast to the vast majority of the home crowd when I went up there. I've generally enjoyed my visits there with many fans offering friendly greetings.
    Why Seal Lady? Did she wear a fur coat? Disparage UML by making seal-like sounds, motions or balancing a ball on her nose?

Leave a comment:

• Go-UML
    replied

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

Originally posted by Darius View Post
    I suppose I should have inserted the smiley face? Seal lady?
    LOL! With Patronick not posting as much lately, someone has to fuel flames.

Seal Lady is a nickname Lowell fans have for a UNH fan that going back to the 1990s, several have encountered at Durham. UMLFan and others could expand about their experiences with her if anyone is so inclined.
    Last edited by riverchief1; 03-11-2017, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darius
    replied

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Boy, didn't know UNH fans were so sensitive and thinskinned. Guess all that "fire Umile" stuff is part of the plan the team has executed to a fault, same with all the fans we don't see anymore who used to pack Whittemore and travelled all over the place to away games. Say "hi" to the UNH Seal Lady from all the UML fans if you see her.
    I suppose I should have inserted the smiley face? Seal lady?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X