• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Re: 2016/2017 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago pt 2

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    If all the higher seeds win all of tomorrow's games, Lowell ends up #4 in the pairwise and a #1 seed. https://goo.gl/mI1fYi
    True except for if DU and WMU tie. That puts WMU into the 4 spot. Consolation games....

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied

From a friend that wishes to remain anonymous:

"St. Patrick chased all of the snakes out of Ireland… and UMass-Lowell chased the snakes out of Hockey East…."

Leave a comment:

• Patronick
    replied

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    If all the higher seeds win all of tomorrow's games, Lowell ends up #4 in the pairwise and a #1 seed. https://goo.gl/mI1fYi
    I fiddle around a little bit with it. I think all Lowell needs are Wisconsin, Denver, Duluth and (obviously) Lowell to win. Lowell seems to stay at 4 even if I change the results of the other games in the ECAC, WCHA and AH.

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
    Hate to say it, but you maybe better off if BC wins if you want to stay ahead of us in pairwise. Must be a real BU vs BC thing. I can understand that.
    Actually, no. This team had to stay East to have any chance of doing anything. We do not play well when we go out West in the NCAAs. I don't hold out much hope for the season to continue much longer.

Leave a comment:

• LTI Alum
    replied

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
    Great win. Made the $35 parking cost hurt less. On a plane to Turkey tomorrow and will miss the game. GO RIVERHAWKS! Will try to stream NESN and NCHC.tv since my other favorite team is UMD! Great time of year. Looking FWD to Chicago.
    Hopefully you can keep the time zone change coordinated

Leave a comment:

• Leecoffee9
    replied

Great win. Made the $35 parking cost hurt less. On a plane to Turkey tomorrow and will miss the game. GO RIVERHAWKS! Will try to stream NESN and NCHC.tv since my other favorite team is UMD! Great time of year. Looking FWD to Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• LTI Alum
    replied

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    What a dominant performance, Wall's brain fart goal aside. Nice response 25 seconds later and can someone please tell me again how Lohin was left off the HE all-rookie team? He does nothing but continuously show he's an all-around talent. Mind boggling.

And bye, bye Fake Hockey East. Lowell finished 9-2-2 against them and even their coach acknowledged Lowell has their number. They looked like they didn't even want to be there, like they'd already checked out and Lowell made them look foolish.
    Agreed. So proud of how these boys are playing right now. Spectacular. Who knows how far they are going this year, but I like their chances against anybody right now. That freshman line has got me feeling great about the future as well. Bob and Jim on radio felt that they are the best thing going for Lowell right now and that says a lot

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

What a dominant performance, Wall's brain fart goal aside. Nice response 25 seconds later and can someone please tell me again how Lohin was left off the HE all-rookie team? He does nothing but continuously show he's an all-around talent. Mind boggling.

And bye, bye Fake Hockey East. Lowell finished 9-2-2 against them and even their coach acknowledged Lowell has their number. They looked like they didn't even want to be there, like they'd already checked out and Lowell made them look foolish.

Leave a comment:

• LTI Alum
    replied

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Unfortunately that battle won't be with BU tomorrow night. So I guess I will be a UML fan again.
    Hate to say it, but you maybe better off if BC wins if you want to stay ahead of us in pairwise. Must be a real BU vs BC thing. I can understand that.

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied
    Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
    Lot's of love here from fellow Hockey East folks. It's much appreciated. Thanks. Looking forward to future battles with TRUE Hockey East
    Unfortunately that battle won't be with BU tomorrow night. So I guess I will be a UML fan again.

Leave a comment:

• CollegeHockeyRinkReport
    replied

Story on Ryan Lohin:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2017...usinger-oneill

Leave a comment:

• LTI Alum
    replied

Lot's of love here from fellow Hockey East folks. It's much appreciated. Thanks. Looking forward to future battles with TRUE Hockey East

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied
    Nice win Riverhawks.
    Play like that and you will do it. All the best for tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeytown
    replied
    Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Good bye Irish!!
    What a game!!! Complete dominance!! Let's go Lowell!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X