Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: 2016/2017 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago pt 2

Good bye Irish!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
          Good bye Irish!!
          What a game!!! Complete dominance!! Let's go Lowell!!!
          "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
          make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

• Nice win Riverhawks.
            Play like that and you will do it. All the best for tomorrow.
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Lot's of love here from fellow Hockey East folks. It's much appreciated. Thanks. Looking forward to future battles with TRUE Hockey East

Comment

Story on Ryan Lohin:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2017...usinger-oneill
                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
                  Lot's of love here from fellow Hockey East folks. It's much appreciated. Thanks. Looking forward to future battles with TRUE Hockey East
                  Unfortunately that battle won't be with BU tomorrow night. So I guess I will be a UML fan again.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    Unfortunately that battle won't be with BU tomorrow night. So I guess I will be a UML fan again.
                    Hate to say it, but you maybe better off if BC wins if you want to stay ahead of us in pairwise. Must be a real BU vs BC thing. I can understand that.

Comment

What a dominant performance, Wall's brain fart goal aside. Nice response 25 seconds later and can someone please tell me again how Lohin was left off the HE all-rookie team? He does nothing but continuously show he's an all-around talent. Mind boggling.

And bye, bye Fake Hockey East. Lowell finished 9-2-2 against them and even their coach acknowledged Lowell has their number. They looked like they didn't even want to be there, like they'd already checked out and Lowell made them look foolish.
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                        What a dominant performance, Wall's brain fart goal aside. Nice response 25 seconds later and can someone please tell me again how Lohin was left off the HE all-rookie team? He does nothing but continuously show he's an all-around talent. Mind boggling.

And bye, bye Fake Hockey East. Lowell finished 9-2-2 against them and even their coach acknowledged Lowell has their number. They looked like they didn't even want to be there, like they'd already checked out and Lowell made them look foolish.
                        Agreed. So proud of how these boys are playing right now. Spectacular. Who knows how far they are going this year, but I like their chances against anybody right now. That freshman line has got me feeling great about the future as well. Bob and Jim on radio felt that they are the best thing going for Lowell right now and that says a lot

Comment

Great win. Made the $35 parking cost hurt less. On a plane to Turkey tomorrow and will miss the game. GO RIVERHAWKS! Will try to stream NESN and NCHC.tv since my other favorite team is UMD! Great time of year. Looking FWD to Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
                            Great win. Made the $35 parking cost hurt less. On a plane to Turkey tomorrow and will miss the game. GO RIVERHAWKS! Will try to stream NESN and NCHC.tv since my other favorite team is UMD! Great time of year. Looking FWD to Chicago.
                            Hopefully you can keep the time zone change coordinated

Comment

Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
                              Hate to say it, but you maybe better off if BC wins if you want to stay ahead of us in pairwise. Must be a real BU vs BC thing. I can understand that.
                              Actually, no. This team had to stay East to have any chance of doing anything. We do not play well when we go out West in the NCAAs. I don't hold out much hope for the season to continue much longer.

Comment

If all the higher seeds win all of tomorrow's games, Lowell ends up #4 in the pairwise and a #1 seed. https://goo.gl/mI1fYi
                                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X