• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chickod
    replied
    Re: 2016/2017 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago pt 2

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    Don't bet on this but try to find a Manchester ECHL seating chart and it will probably tell you what end they shoot at twice.
    OK. I looked up my tickets from 2015 (they're pdf files and I still had them on my computer). We were in Section 205. We were NOT on the end where the home team shot twice, so DEFINITELY you would want 112-116 (assuming that the "home" team shoots at the same end as previous years).

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
    Does anybody know which end of the Ice Lowell will be shooting at twice. I'm looking at end zone seats right now, which I actually like, but want to be on their offensive zone end. Seating section numbers would be helpful. Thanks.
    you'll be able to roam

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    Don't bet on this but try to find a Manchester ECHL seating chart and it will probably tell you what end they shoot at twice.
    This chart shows where the Monarchs shoot twice. I assume that's where the higher seeded team (so, Lowell, obviously, in this case) will also shoot twice (but I can't guarantee it). I'm trying to think of where BU shot twice when we were there; it was to the right on the "other" side of the arena when you entered from Elm Street, but I don't remember the section numbers, and this map doesn't show the entrances in relation to the street.
    Last edited by chickod; 03-19-2017, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CollegeHockeyRinkReport
    replied
    Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
    Does anybody know which end of the Ice Lowell will be shooting at twice. I'm looking at end zone seats right now, which I actually like, but want to be on their offensive zone end. Seating section numbers would be helpful. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• LTI Alum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LTI Alum
    replied

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    More the other way around, I think. Anyone can get into ZooMass. Lowell is a merger of Lowell Tech and Lowell State. Lowell Tech was an excellent school...I'm a musician who plays professional gigs and TONS of my colleagues have degrees from Lowell.
    Thanks for the shout out to Lowell Tech

Leave a comment:

• tape
    replied

They're trying to inquire with the arena if they can get more and will update on that status when there is an update to make.

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    Got an e-mail from Lowell. Apparently, they've already nearly sold out their allotment of tickets, and are trying to get more from the arena. So, if you haven't bought yours yet through the school, don't wait too much longer.
    Did they indicate when they might know about more tix? Or are we on our own now at box office?

Leave a comment:

• tape
    replied

Tickets via UML appear to be gone.

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied

Got an e-mail from Lowell. Apparently, they've already nearly sold out their allotment of tickets, and are trying to get more from the arena. So, if you haven't bought yours yet through the school, don't wait too much longer.

Leave a comment:

• gochiefs
    replied

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Was going to post this, thanks. Unfortunately a lot of that parking to the right of the area appears to be encircled by the marathon route and potentially will be inaccessible or somewhat full of marathon people. So just go with the flow and I'm sure there will be more detailed parking instructions later this week.
    Yes the areas where I usually park are where the course is

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

Was going to post this, thanks. Unfortunately a lot of that parking to the right of the area appears to be encircled by the marathon route and potentially will be inaccessible or somewhat full of marathon people. So just go with the flow and I'm sure there will be more detailed parking instructions later this week.

Leave a comment:

• gochiefs
    replied

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    I think people are just going to have to really plan ahead, allow a lot of extra time to get in there, and just be patient. I'm thinking the garage nearest the arena will be full so parking might be more off the beaten path like further down the street by the ballpark. I'm already researching alternative, back road routes coming in an exit or two earlier to avoid the cluster that primary exit into downtown might be.
    http://verizonwirelessarena.com.ismm...arking-map.pdf

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    I want to put this on a billboard in Amherst
    What? And spoil all those lovely "flagship campus" banners they have hanging all over the place as you drive in? Talk about an inferiority complex if you actually have to advertise yourself as the "flagship campus."

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    I want to put this on a billboard in Amherst
    Would their reading comprehensive be good enough to understand it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X