Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Cornell & Colgate (2/24, 2/25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Cornell & Colgate (2/24, 2/25)

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
    Not sure which ones you always used, but...

If the lot adjacent & just south of Starr/Cotterell, park towards the back of the lot & walk behind the building. We've now got an "athletics promenade" connecting all our facilities, you'll be walking north with the football stadium on your left. New rink is last building before College St. on the right.

If you used the lot across the street from Starr, can still do that too. Walk back to the corner of 12B & College, follow College to the rink on the left.

If you turn onto College St, lot on the left right in front of the building requires a season pass. However, the student apartments on the other side of the street have parking that's hit or miss. If you find a spot, that's the shortest walk to the arena.

Pretty easy regardless of which option you pick. Oh, and your question on the other thread... alcohol is in the new Suite area only. A pregame is still necessary!
    That last one was a bit of a joke; I was planning to check out Good Nature with FlagDUDETTE anyway. I heard they moved their location, though? Is the one that Google Maps shows near the 5-way accurate?

Thanks for the info on the promenade. I usually parked around or adjacent to Starr and use the back entrance. Let's just say FlagDUDETTE enjoyed the location of the locker rooms , but I'm fairly certain she won't be "as lucky" this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      That last one was a bit of a joke; I was planning to check out Good Nature with FlagDUDETTE anyway. I heard they moved their location, though? Is the one that Google Maps shows near the 5-way accurate?

Thanks for the info on the promenade. I usually parked around or adjacent to Starr and use the back entrance. Let's just say FlagDUDETTE enjoyed the location of the locker rooms , but I'm fairly certain she won't be "as lucky" this time around.
      Yeah, new lockers for the hockey guys have moved to the new building. Though if she sneaks in that back door there might be some other athletes kicking around...

GNB location is still in the same spot, near the 5-way as it shows on Google. While the downtown location will remain open, they are building a new brewery slightly south of the arena on 12B that's not open yet. Will be a great spot to pregame (next year).

Comment

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
        Yeah, new lockers for the hockey guys have moved to the new building. Though if she sneaks in that back door there might be some other athletes kicking around...

GNB location is still in the same spot, near the 5-way as it shows on Google. While the downtown location will remain open, they are building a new brewery slightly south of the arena on 12B that's not open yet. Will be a great spot to pregame (next year).
        Obviously they've moved to the new building, but given the proximity to the public foyer...

Comment

Working...
        X