X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Man, that just hurts.

Perhaps I should have been more clear, (although I thought my having a submarine would be clue enough) I live on the Gulf of Mexico in SW Florida.

You can actually get here non-stop via not going to Madison.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Great News! I've completely solved the whole airfare to Florida thing that seems to be a snag in my plan.

Turns out you don't actually have to BE here... You all can just send me money! Problem solved! Hooray!

On another front, Since Tony changes the lines every day, I'm again curious to see what today will bring. Will Zimmer-Ford-Freytag stay together? How many more combos are there while still keeping Frederic-Wagner and Malone-Johnson together? Inquiring minds want to know!
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        Great News! I've completely solved the whole airfare to Florida thing that seems to be a snag in my plan.

Turns out you don't actually have to BE here... You all can just send me money! Problem solved! Hooray!

On another front, Since Tony changes the lines every day, I'm again curious to see what today will bring. Will Zimmer-Ford-Freytag stay together? How many more combos are there while still keeping Frederic-Wagner and Malone-Johnson together? Inquiring minds want to know!
        Ooooh, sorry, I would send you money, but I'll be taking a very expensive trip (i.e. leisurely stroll) to LaBahn Arena tonight instead. That's really too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
          Ooooh, sorry, I would send you money, but I'll be taking a very expensive trip (i.e. leisurely stroll) to LaBahn Arena tonight instead. That's really too bad.
          Wow...I mean I offer an all inclusive* weekend in beautiful SWFL with Badger hockey and my exclusive company for only $2.

But noooo Wisko, that's not good enough!

Ok, fine. No worries... I come up with a even more brillianter plan that literally saves you guys hundreds, in fact, almost certainly, thousands of dollars! (accounting for all the surcharges)

And this is the thanks I get????

Ingrates! The lot of ya!

*does not include anything.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

Ingrates! The lot of ya!
            Now he gets it.

Comment

Fine. I don't need you guys and your $2. There are dozens of convenience stores around I can just knock over. This is Florida. Nobody even notices.

Win or lose tonight -- doesn't matter -- I just hope the boys have good jump and we can start building some consistency.

Lastly, I was lying about the "doesn't matter" part. And the lose part. Just WIN BABY!!
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Lines are out, so is Freytag, in favor of Labosky

Usatski Frederic Wagner

Weissbach Hughes Dhooghe

Baker Malone Johnson

Zimmer Ford Labosky

Tischke Ess

Kalynuk Linhart

Davison Inamoto

Hayton

Former Badger #11 Adam Rockwood centering the second for NMU between Jr. Troy Loggins and Fr. Caleb Schroer.
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Anybody get the stream to work yet? Other game seem to be working, but of course not ours.

UPDATE: Got an email response from the website..

"Thanks for the email! We are aware of the issue you're describing and have reached out to the personnel on site. While we don't have an immediate resolution, we will remain in contact with them in a continued effort to remedy the issue."

UPDATE 2: Its on now. Ignore me rambling.
                  Last edited by GBBadger14; 10-20-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

This game is ugly.

Trivia question: When is the last time the Badgers were on a 5-3 PP and gave up a goal?
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                      Anybody get the stream to work yet? Other game seem to be working, but of course not ours.

UPDATE: Got an email response from the website..

"Thanks for the email! We are aware of the issue you're describing and have reached out to the personnel on site. While we don't have an immediate resolution, we will remain in contact with them in a continued effort to remedy the issue."

UPDATE 2: Its on now. Ignore me rambling.
                      I would ask for credit for issues. They need to own up to things like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        I would ask for credit for issues. They need to own up to things like that.
                        I would've, but I didn't miss any goals. Now if it happens again tomorrow, I will.

Solid comeback but man that loss hurts. Can't believe they called that penalty in OT. Refs seemed to go back and forth between calling everything and nothing. Very inconsistent.

We need to stop playing NMU. Ugly games every time.

Comment

Cat's deserve the win, Badgers deserve the loss. Refs deserve a downgrade in pay. Call every touch and create a bunch of 5x3's then swallow the whistles, then make a weak call in OT. They didn't cost Bucky the game, they were bad both ways.

All you guys that wouldn't give me $2 were right. This game was overpriced at that!

Nice job again by the 4th line with Ford getting us back in it late. Can't turn it over at your own blue line twice in the last 30 seconds of the game. Disappointing.
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                            I would've, but I didn't miss any goals. Now if it happens again tomorrow, I will.

Solid comeback but man that loss hurts. Can't believe they called that penalty in OT. Refs seemed to go back and forth between calling everything and nothing. Very inconsistent.

We need to stop playing NMU. Ugly games every time.

With respect to NMU, THESE are the games we must win. I didn't stream, but it sounded ugly. I hope the boys bounce back with a better effort; we'll see what they're made of.
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                              With respect to NMU, THESE are the games we must win. I didn't stream, but it sounded ugly. I hope the boys bounce back with a better effort; we'll see what they're made of.
                              Have to win and have to get used to the idea that when you're ranked, you're the hunted. Going to get everybody's best shot when the puck drops on Friday. Our boys weren't ready and the Cats were hungry.

Tony put Hughes up top in the third, and that line clearly had too much for NMU to handle. Interested to see if Tony keeps the big boys together tomorrow.
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Lines are out and Tony has pulled some different names out of the hat:

Hughes Frederic Wagner

Baker Malone S. Dhooghe

Freytag Ustaski Johnson

Weissbach Zirbel J. Dhooghe

Tischke Ess

Linhart Kalynuk

Davison Inamoto

Berry

Will be the debut of Jason Dhooghe, and if the chart is actually correct this time, Jack Berry. Zirbel making his second appearance of the season for the Badgers. A bit surprised Ford is out?
                                That top line has juice, we'll see if they can carry the offensive load tonight.

Update: Ford is skating, will scratch one before the puck drop. Maybe Ford is dinged up?
                                Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 10-21-2017, 03:43 PM.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X