This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2009-2010

Shabby - The doubters are hanging their heads in shame - as well they should.

Looks like the official schedule fails to include the Dartmouth tournament Championship/Consolation game (either Dartmouth or Mercyhurst) as well as failing to refer to it by its actual name, the Ledyard Bank Classic. Neither game is a huge boost to the schedule on paper but probably a small price to pay to play one of Hockey East's name teams.

Comment

Hey Gate 93 good to see you, been awhile !!!
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Shabby,

I wasn't doubting you. I was just surprised because no official announcement had come out and I had heard we were supposed to be at Robert Morris that weekend. Glad about the Cornell game that weekend though. Hopefully this year we'll be able to beat them a couple of times.

P.S. Let's close this thread soon. It's been almost a year.
        Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Nice article from a few weeks back about assistant captain Francois Brisebois:

http://www.gocolgateraiders.com/news...708103209.aspx

Also, we're scheduled to play Brock U from Canada on the 16th.
          Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

Comment

I can not wait for this season to start. This could be the year.

That was a nice article on Brisebois and Colgate . I also found video of Wagner at the Anaheim Ducks camp. I read some good things about Brian Day at Islanders camp but I also saw he sat out one of the scrimmages. I hope nothing is wrong. Larkin seemed to do well at Columbus's camp. Smith was at Stars camp but I haven't found much on him or the camp. Also looking for updates on the Hamburgh out of the Wild's camp.

http://www.anaheimcalling.com/2010/7...-2010-saturday
            The season opens in NEBRASKA!

Comment

I read some good things about Brian Day at Islanders camp but I also saw he sat out one of the scrimmages. I hope nothing is wrong.
              He played in the Blue-Orange game, but didn't really stand out from the stuff I read. Granted, most of what I saw focused on the Isles' bigger named prospects. I get the impression he's not highly regarded by the organization, but will probably have an AHL deal waiting when the season ends

Originally posted by Gaterrooter View Post
              I can not wait for this season to start. This could be the year.
              I'm quietly optimistic about our chances this year. Stockpiling a nice group of talent. We'll see if the team can step up without the leadership of guys like McIntyre and Cox, but I'm hopeful. Haven't really looked at other rosters for the upcoming season, but we'll see...

You going to be with us Radio?
              ECAC Champions: 1990
              NCAA Frozen Four: 1990
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 1990 2004 2006
              ECAC Final Four: 1981 1990 1995 2000 2004 2005 2006 2008 2011 2012 2014 2015
              NCAA Tournament: 1981 1990 2000 2005 2014
              Let's Go 'Gate!

Comment

I'm very optimistic too. I hope we can build on last season and with more experienced defensemen and a strong attack as well as seasoned goaltending we'll be able to be even better. I predict this will be another year in which we will be underestimated by the rest of the league.
                Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

Comment

An article about Jesse Winchester http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2686009.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

One more post and were "outta here". Hard to believe a little more than two months and hockey's back. Please post on our other thread until 2010-11 comes out. Football right around the corner....yes !!!
                    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

I agree. I can't believe the season is right around the corner. The past few months have gone by very slow. Although I have faith that this season will be longer, by at least 2 weeks.
                      Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Thanks Ralph.
                        Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

Comment

Working...
                        X