This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2009-2010

There is a rumor that Patrick Kane may transfer to Colgate in 2012....yuk-yuk! The Blackhawks speed and puck control were all over the Flyers last night. Hope we can see the Red Raiders duplicate the Hawks play in '10-'11.....
    COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

When will the official schedule be released? A couple of in coming classes and schedules have already been released on ECAC hockey.com.
      The season opens in NEBRASKA!

Comment

Finally some news.

http://www.gocolgateraiders.com/news...615103500.aspx

Comment

The NHL schedule was released today and the Devils are home on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (day of the rumored Colgate-Cornell tilt in Newark) with a game against the Flyers. Right now, that game is scheduled for a 1:00 pm start.

Comment

GR finally some action here. Looks like the plan is coming together. This game will be played! GR what day is the official schedule typically released?

Just found an article on the Bruins Blog about Wagner and the draft.

http://bruins2010draftwatch.blogspot...t-roundup.html

Comment

Yeah, I've been really busy with work so I haven't had much of a chance to update the blog.

As for the schedule, your guess is as good as mine. There's been some turnover in the sports information office so some things, like the release of the hockey schedule for example, may be delayed some. In the past, I think it's gone out in like mid-to-late summer so August will most likely herald its' release.

It won't change much from the one posted at the banquet. The only questions are surrounding the purported game with Cornell, whether or not it would be a league game and what would happen to the Robert Morris weekend series in Pittsburgh? A doubleheader with the Devils/Flyers and Colgate/Cornell I admit is pretty enticing though I honestly have to say, I'm a little more excited about the chance to meet Mike Emerick.
              Last edited by 'Gate Radio; 06-22-2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Interesting facts from last nights first round. 11 Americans taken sets a new first round record and 9 of those players are either played in college or are going to college this year.

That is very good sign for US College hockey.

Comment

For those of you who may be counting, today marks the half-way point between the last Colgate game of 2009-2010 and the first game of 2010-2011 (assuming the October 9 Army game on Cape Cod is still on).

Comment

Wagner to Anaheim at 122. Traded 4th liner Mike Brown to Toronto to get the pick.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=532941
                    Last edited by Gaterrooter; 06-26-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Schedule update now that season tickets are officially on sale. It looks like the first game of the Sacred Heart series has been dropped and the lone game will be on Oct. 30 which in kind of a retro sort of way is the home opener at Starr Rink - latest home opener since I've been at Colgate (although not that long - I'm sure some of our older posters can provide perspective).

Two non-conference games at home - Sacred Heart (10/30) and Niagara (12/11). The Cornell home game is January 21 and one would assume Colgate will be playing at Cornell the following night. So, if the indeed rumored game between Colgate and Cornell is being played, it will be a non-conference contest and no one will lose a home gate.

Regarding the non-con home schedule, remember Colorado College is coming to town in 2011-2012.

Comment

GR,
                        USCHO website has Lake Superior's full schedule up and they show that trip Colgate is taking the weekend after you have it on the Blog.

They have a 10/23 game at 7:05 and a 10/24 game at 5:05.

Check it out.

Comment

Looks like indeed the games are scheduled for 10/23 and 10/24. That was originally listed as an off weekend. We'll see what comes out of this.

Comment

Hope everyone's summer is going great. I take it as good news that Nash signed. Sorry Big Red !
                            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Ohh..Gees...Season schedule on the Colgate website lists Colgate vs Cornell at the Prudential Center in New Jersey November 27 at 7:30 pm.

I guess my "rumor" might have some credibility now.

Comment

ahem

Comment

Working...
                                X