Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES...2016-17 season. 96th season of hockey (continued, part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied
    Re: MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES...2016-17 season. 96th season of hockey (continued, part 2)

Big,,weekend,,for,,the,,Huskies,,and,,all,,we,,can ,,do,,is,,sit,,and,,watch.
    Hopefully,,we,,have,,second,,round,,home,,ice,,loc ked,,up,,by,,Sunday.
    Go,,Cats!

Anyone,,else,,think,,it,,is,,time,,for,,a,,new,,re gistration,,process,,for,,this,,message,,board?
    Ryan,,J

Leave a comment:

• Redridge
    replied
    Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
    I'd do it if I were him. Kid's got a 4.0 in mechanical engineering. Stick around and get a master's degree.
    That is impressive.

Leave a comment:

• bose301s
    replied
    Re: MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES...2016-17 season. 96th season of hockey (continued, part 2)

My preference for Steman, like it actually matters, would be to see him sit out the rest of the year, get the medical red-shirt and come back for next year, his experience will be very helpful next year.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
    I'd do it if I were him. Kid's got a 4.0 in mechanical engineering. Stick around and get a master's degree.
    I remember having the redshirt question with Malcolm Gwilliam way back when...all he wanted to do was get on the ice and help his teammates "now." Obviously the decision to play isn't completely his with the injury but if he were to get cleared it would be interesting to see how it plays out.

Leave a comment:

• redwing61
    replied
    Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I'd have to dig deeper on the rules but its possible he could redshirt since he hasn't played in 2017. He did play in 12 games and I have a feeling thats a few too many to get a medical redshirt (without a fight).

EDIT: Ok game limit is 30% so MTU has to get to 40 games played for Steman to be able to medical redshirt. Looks like he'd be able to if thats what the team and Dyland decide...currently at 36 games, have NMU series and WCHA first round so they will play at least 40 games...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X