Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    It's not like they could get any w.....well......you know.
    The red team has some nifty forwards.
    You're right, UW had hit rock bottom the past 2 years, thank heavens Alvarez finally realized a change was necessary (albeit quite past due in my eyes).

It's a much better rivalry when both teams are at the top of the standings.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Amazing that we aren't in front by 3 now.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Ice cream!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBWwbzS-l0M
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Well, that felt good. Wish I would have been there!

On Wisconsin!

Comment

Well, that sucked.

Heard on radio, and correct me if I got the numbers wrong, only 7 of the 64 series (now 65) played by these teams have ended in a sweep. So there's that.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://youtu.be/NmPhaG1ud38

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  Accurate representation of the average WI crowd. Well done.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Accurate representation of the average WI crowd. Well done.
                    Too much excitement for your tastes, I know.

Comment

This was my first trip to Madison. Thanks, badger fans, for being gracious hosts. I'm definitely coming back again.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        This was my first trip to Madison. Thanks, badger fans, for being gracious hosts. I'm definitely coming back again.
                        It's a fun town. And I never got lost. No, I am not lying. I never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Well, that sucked.

Heard on radio, and correct me if I got the numbers wrong, only 7 of the 64 series (now 65) played by these teams have ended in a sweep. So there's that.
                          Given the disparity in W/L that seems unlikely unless they're talking about an entire season and not a 2-game series.

UW sure looked like they wanted it more from about a middle of the 2nd to the end. At the point the Gophers had a lead and were out-shooting UW 21-12. From that point forward the Gophers got out-hustled, Schierhorn let in 2 bad goals, the Gophers kept taking penalties and it resulted in a well earned loss.

Comment

Great game last night and I'm totally stunned but Mrs. Solo was finally after 3 years of trying converted to a badger hockey fan😈😈😈 I can't take credit though, it was the student section coordinated cheers and the sieve chant that reeled her in.

Gotta say in the first the score easily could have been 4-1 mn. The 2nd and 3rd Wisconsin had several missed opportunities not including the Tischke break, could have ended 7-3 but hey, it was fun up and down action all night.

One question though...these teams still hate eavh other right? I can't recall a border battle game with so few big checks or scrums in the crease
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Did you enjoy the protesters? Maybe you were one of them, LOL.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Did you enjoy the protesters? Maybe you were one of them, LOL.
                                I never made the Madison trip when I was at UND, but my buddies really looked forward to it. Great hockey and great campus atmosphere. Plus no stiff neck like you get looking up at all them tall buildings in Mpls.

Comment

Working...
                                X