Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    Correct. Hopefully he reads this or someone passes on the word that he's a moron.
    I'm about 20 feet from him. I assure you, if someone told him he's being an idiot, it would only encourage him.

Comment

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

It takes a meteoric level of stupidity for a TV audience from a camera not even close to him to pinpoint someone and have the accusations be completely true.

Comment

Gophers win

Comment

Good game, impressed that we could stay in it after the start we had.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

One down, one to go.

Let's do this.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Listened to the last period, gd it I HATE losing to the gophers more than anything else in sports.

Having one more NCAA title than the rats is the ONLY consolation for this UW fan to what seems like a perpetual .333 win percentage against them.

Ah eff it,I'm several thinners in😈

Can't wait for tomorrow,it will be Mrs. Solo's first game at the KC!. Too bad she's from ratville and i haven't converted her to the Badgers yet!
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Listened to the last period, gd it I HATE losing to the gophers more than anything else in sports.

Having one more NCAA title than the rats is the ONLY consolation for this UW fan to what seems like a perpetual .333 win percentage against them.

Ah eff it,I'm several thinners in😈

Can't wait for tomorrow,it will be Mrs. Solo's first game at the KC!. Too bad she's from ratville and i haven't converted her to the Badgers yet!
                Wow. A semi-sane post from a Badger fan! Amazing. This is like finding the Hope Diamond.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                  Wow... I haven't logged in here since 2010ish, having moved away and taken a hiatus from college hockey for awhile. Moved back to Madison, StubHubbed tickets for tonight's game, sitting at the Red Shed... all I'm going to say is that it's nice to see some things don't change. Raising a beer to you all.

On Wisconsin!

Welcome back!

Badgers are on the right trajectory. Just a year or so away.

Comment

Smart lady!

As much as I love seeing the Gophers beat UW I prefer seeing the program right the ship and head in the right direction. Makes for a better rivalry and a better conference.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      You still look terrible defensively. I don't mind it.
                      Your goalie is floppier than a pike laying on the ice after being caught. I don't mind it. He won't get you where you want to go.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Smart lady!

As much as I love seeing the Gophers beat UW I prefer seeing the program right the ship and head in the right direction. Makes for a better rivalry and a better conference.
                        I'm certain she'll be cheering on the gophs tonight👿

These games are always fun. Wisconsin is getting better, doesn't goon it up and the future looks bright.

And with mn we know we're seeing some of the best the u.s. has to offer in home grown talent, I've always been jealous of the mn HS league.

Brenthoven - honesty is my only excuse
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          It's easy to hate the ugly helmets.
                          And next year we'll have two ugly helmet teams to hate.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Wow. A semi-sane post from a Badger fan! Amazing. This is like finding the Hope Diamond.
                            Condescension so thick you can cut it with a knife
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              Condescension so thick you can cut it with a knife
                              Of course. You ARE familiar with a Gopher fan's attitude...

Comment

Wisconsin is getting better
                                It's not like they could get any w.....well......you know.
                                The red team has some nifty forwards.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X