Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

Why are the Gophers in Madison for Hockey Day Minnesota this year? FSN has always coordinated it to have the Gophers and Wild at home that weekend since it started in 2007.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Why are the Gophers in Madison for Hockey Day Minnesota this year? FSN has always coordinated it to have the Gophers and Wild at home that weekend since it started in 2007.
      No. Wild were on the road last season for it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        No. Wild were on the road last season for it.
        Shows you how much attention I give the NHL. Was last year the first year either team was on the road?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Shows you how much attention I give the NHL. Was last year the first year either team was on the road?
          Yep. I was upset last year because of that. I think it's just a massive issue trying to juggle all the schedules and they do the best they can.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I'm sure at least one of your fans will find a dead deer somewhere....
            They keep an eye on them all week.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              That said, I'd like to send a candygram to whomever decided to put this game on FCS instead of a channel that isn't on the uber-premium sports tier.

Isn't there an alternate channel for FS-WI that this can go on? Or at least BTN's alternate channels?
              It's on FS Wisconsin Alternate.

Comment

The Gophers have been on the road a couple other times before. Once in Denver and once in St. Cloud, but both were in the early days of HDM.

Comment

Go Gophers! BDTR

Hope everyone making the trip has a good time! I'll be cheering from Mille Lacs.
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Gopher fans always say the same crap... "paint thinner", "BADgers", "badger fans are black out drunks". Same crap all the time. I don't hate gopher fans... I just find them annoying, like weird little brother or cousin who won't stop talking.

That being said I'm glad the badgers are better now so we can talk some $hit back to the weird people who can't buy real beer from a store on sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                      It's on FS Wisconsin Alternate.
                      It looks like it is on Fox Sports Net (bumped to FS Net Alt in Madison because of Bucks game) and Fox College Sports Central

Also looks like it is streaming via BTN2GO (Valid BTN subscription required, not BTN+)

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                        Gopher fans always say the same crap... "paint thinner", "BADgers", "badger fans are black out drunks". Same crap all the time. I don't hate gopher fans... I just find them annoying, like weird little brother or cousin who won't stop talking.

That being said I'm glad the badgers are better now so we can talk some $hit back to the weird people who can't buy real beer from a store on sundays.
                        Most people I know can plan one day ahead without a problem. Menard's sells paint thinner every day, so when a BADger gets lost over here, they can always find what they need on Sundays.

Comment

Gopher fans always say the same crap... "paint thinner", "BADgers", "badger fans are black out drunks".
                          Why mess with success?

But hey be an innovator and come up with something new for the rivalry.

Comment

We just go to our awesome tap rooms and get growlers.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow... I haven't logged in here since 2010ish, having moved away and taken a hiatus from college hockey for awhile. Moved back to Madison, StubHubbed tickets for tonight's game, sitting at the Red Shed... all I'm going to say is that it's nice to see some things don't change. Raising a beer to you all.

On Wisconsin!
                              Originally posted by solovsfett
                              To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                                Wow... I haven't logged in here since 2010ish, having moved away and taken a hiatus from college hockey for awhile. Moved back to Madison, StubHubbed tickets for tonight's game, sitting at the Red Shed... all I'm going to say is that it's nice to see some things don't change. Raising a beer to you all.

On Wisconsin!
                                you are very very lucky, you missed the last few years of Wisconsin hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X